What's new

ePSXe problems

SamoanWolf

The video is crap on ePSXe when I'm playing Metal Gear Solid. The audio is fine, but the video goes slow... Then normal speed.... Then slow.....

Also, I can't find a good site for ePSXe ISO's. Every site makes me download it in blocks or register, or pay, or go through 900 "VOTE FOR MY WEBSITE" screens. That's bullshit.

P.S. sorry if I'm not allowed to say that.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
What are your computer specs and video card? Also, what plugins are you using in ePSXe?

I.S.T.

First off, ISOs are not in a single emulator only format. Any emulator for the system the game was originally on will work with these. it's the same for any ROM/ISO format.

Second, as Agozer said, we need your system specs and what plugins you use. Also, what version of ePSXe are you using? The latest pretty much has everything but the BIOS built in.

OP
S

SamoanWolf

Lol smcd that video is hilarious.

Anyway, I found out that it's all wierd because I wasn't limiting the FPS. So it would go slow, then go fast, but now it's normal.

revl8er

That Damn Good
First thing we need from you is your computer specs. If you don't know how to find them click start then click run and type 'dxdiag'. After doing that, tell us what it says there along with what it says under the video tab.