Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 221
  1. #41
    EmuTalk Member Nintendo Maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Northeast Ohio
    Posts
    222
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    For wii games, does it work for games that support GCN controllers?


  2. #42
    Moderator azoreseuropa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    2,434
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Well, do you know which wii games that support GCN controllers ? I wonder which one because most wii games that support wiiremote only.
    Model: MacBook Pro with a Retina, Mid 2014 (Purchased in March 28, 2015) -- macOS Mojave Version 10.14.6
    CPU: 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5
    Memory: 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    Graphic Card: Intel Iris 1536 MB

    iPhone 6+ - iOS 12.4

  3. #43
    Banned squall_leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    All over the world.
    Posts
    3,512
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Filhos da Puta View Post
    Damm.. Guys this is really bad news. Why do you do this?

    This will short the wii lifetime. Why don't you create a Xbox 360/PS3 emulator?

    You need to f*ck Wii? Why you just don't wait until it out of market like the other "emulators" did? Hope that this will be a **** emulator until Wii still in market!

    Go build Saturn and PS2 (it is in market but it is in the end date) decent emulators before **** the market.
    Noob, stfu, Wiimulation won't shorten anything, because you still need to own the wii to use the emulator.

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    465
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by squall_leonhart View Post
    you still need to own the wii to use the emulator.
    Have you been here long?

  5. #45
    T3h pwn3r3r
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    324
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [SS] Starscream View Post
    Have you been here long?
    Technically, you should own the Wii in order to use the emulator... Considering you're required to obtain the common key from your Wii's memory. Not to mention, you're supposed to rip your own games. In a sense, he's simply trying to say that piracy shouldn't be promoted because this emulator is being worked on. And as you know, EmuTalk firmly takes a stance against piracy.

  6. #46
    EmuTalk Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dolphin Revision 50
    Using Dolphin OGL 0.1

    The OpenGL plugin fixes alot of the texture problems that were in the DirectX version.
    Only problem is that the game runs way to fast.




    (Background Music Works in the Kirby Level)



    Sonicis all blue, and tails is all yellow, but the levels are playable now, and sonic isnt falling through the ground.


    OS : Windows Vista Ultimate x64
    Processor : Intel e8400 @ 3.6Ghz
    Video Card : nVidia 8800GTX
    RAM : 2x2GB RAM
    Last edited by KillaChaos; July 22nd, 2008 at 19:48.

  7. #47
    Emulation Fanatic EmuFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    740
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Where did you get Revision 50? I have Revision 49, i didnīt hear about the 50 one...Oh, and NICE speed btw!

    If i ever disagree with you, it is not because iīm trying to be an *******. It is just to tell you that you are wrong

    ____________________
    Asus P6T Deluxe V2, X58, Socket-1366// Intel Core i7-950// Corsair Dominator 6 GB DHX+ DDR3// NVIDIA GeForce 275 GTX 896 MB (Going to upgrade)// HDD space: About 3.5 TB// Realtek High Definition Audio//Power supply: Unknown, but packing lots of ****// Custom built PC.


  8. #48
    EmuTalk Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EmuFan View Post
    Where did you get Revision 50? I have Revision 49, i didnīt hear about the 50 one...Oh, and NICE speed btw!
    I compiled it directly from the svn (right now the revision is 58 and I didnt get the svnrev.h file so the title bar shows 38).

    One more screen at 1280x1024. It still fast (a bit more playable), but lacks anti aliasing.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...eenshots/6.jpg

  9. #49
    Emulation Fanatic EmuFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    740
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Do you think you could post your compile? Itīs a bit rude to ask, since it must have taken a little bit of time, but it would be greatly appreciated. I am asking because i have NO experiense in compiling anything...So iīm basically using you, lol. I am just immensely curious to see how the compiles compare Ah, i love emulation, itīs so exciting!

    If i ever disagree with you, it is not because iīm trying to be an *******. It is just to tell you that you are wrong

    ____________________
    Asus P6T Deluxe V2, X58, Socket-1366// Intel Core i7-950// Corsair Dominator 6 GB DHX+ DDR3// NVIDIA GeForce 275 GTX 896 MB (Going to upgrade)// HDD space: About 3.5 TB// Realtek High Definition Audio//Power supply: Unknown, but packing lots of ****// Custom built PC.


  10. #50
    EmuTalk Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EmuFan View Post
    Do you think you could post your compile? Itīs a bit rude to ask, since it must have taken a little bit of time, but it would be greatly appreciated. I am asking because i have NO experiense in compiling anything...So iīm basically using you, lol. I am just immensely curious to see how the compiles compare Ah, i love emulation, itīs so exciting!
    Here is the 64 bit version, had some trouble compiling the 32 bit one.

    Hope you don't mind rapidshare, its not uploading anywhere else...

    http://rapidshare.com/files/131698772/x64.zip.html

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •