fgfvauvuwp.jpg

ymvlxueqcg.jpg

mrcgrljwvw.jpg

Windows Vista X86
Quad core 3ghz
gforce 8800 GTX
4 mega Ram

Last edited:
If people choose to not "get with the program" and not have a fast internet connection it does not mean the rest of us need to post small pictures. Just as if they choose to not have a decent PC it does not mean the devs need to make the emulator run on a weak PC.

It is what it is, and things take power of all kinds to show results.

Last edited:

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
Actually, my complaint is the sheer size of the pictures. My screen resolution simply can't display it all and I have to scroll quite a ways.
Also your analogy is flawed. It takes little to no effort to resize a picture, it takes a lot more to code an emulator of any kind.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
I agree with you on this one, for the same reasons.
For the record, I do have broadband Internet and these images load fast for me, but that doesn't mean I have to tolerate their size.

Xtreme2damax

Also you have to consider not everyone has access to broadband, for most their only choice is dial up, satellite or both because the lazy cable companies such as Time Warner, DSL or Verizon Fios refuse to expand their network further to accommodate more potential customers.

I'm only about six miles outside the closest city and we have to rely on satellite or satellite and dial up for everything.

Not to mention these pictures are too large and I'm running at a resolution of 1280 x 1024. Also the pictures are messing up the layout of the forum.

If he won't edit and attach the images, can a kind moderator edit his post and delete/attach the pictures?

Thank You.

Last edited:
Those are a bit big, but if they were 1280x1024 they would fit in well and some would still say they are too big because of weak internet connections.

nmn

Mupen64Plus Dev.
I believe dialup users should avoid any pictures thread, but this also fucks up the layout on my screen....

Can't you use thumbnails? Most good hosts have links for them. (imageshack.us for example)

lukytaca

Hi, congratolations for the emu
I have a proble withm zelda wind waker: when i look to the postman, this message appears:

Please help me!!!!
Thank you.

P.D: Sorry for my English

talker

Zelda Twinlight Princess USA
Windows Vista Ultimate x64
AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ (2 CPUs) ~2.2GHz
4094 MB RAM
Nvidia Geforce 8800 GT
Dolphin SVN R-258
DoulCore: turned off ( I had to. If I didn't, the game would not start)
V-Sync: ON
16xQ CSAA

diablow

I don't have a widescreen monitor and those gigantic screenshots doesn't fit on screen, and I'm not going to start ranting about loading problems... Just look at talker posts - neat and tidy.

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
Yes?

I don't understand why people bother whining about stretching/OMFG im poor 56k user!

It's a screenshot page! Geez...
It's not very hard to put line breaks between THUMBNAILS. That streched the page even on 1920x1080. Lastly, if anyone here is Jesus, it's me.

cryozo

WEbpage

This is a bit offtopic but;
why have they/you :p changed the dolphin-emu page?

Last edited: