What's new

Dolphin (SVN) Shots

VascoAlmeida

Yeah i guess so, i have a Nvidia 6600 GT how do i do it ? I already tried to go to the Definitions of the Graphic card but that options don't show up.. Can anyone help me ?

RHY3756547

Right click on your desktop and then go into NVIDIA Control Panel. In Advanced 3D Options set the Anti Aliasing to override and then the Anti Aliasing mode to whatever setting you wish. Change it back when finished. :)

Suiza Niño

Hi, first i want to say that this is a very nice coded programm :bouncy:
So today have downloaded the R83 and loading Zelda WW in it but when i reached the point where I get the Telescope i cant push any Button, the Game doesnt hang up but i cant push the A Button to continue the Game, i have made this Video of my Situation, please can someone give me a tip, or give me a Savegame and tell me how to use that

And please forgive me my bad english, I´m from germany :D

LINK to the Video : http://www.8stage.com/play/_divx.ph...s/6z8hwpZZRRQfiKfszelda_ww_a_button_nogo.divx

KillaChaos

More Zelda Screens

Dolphin x64 R50
Direct X9
DualCore on
Dynarec Off

I don't think I had the platform bug...

DolphinWx2008-07-2718-24-08-93.jpg

At this scene I had a frame drop to 30. Maybe it was the lights that caused it.

But no frame drops at the fire/emblem scene.
DolphinWx2008-07-2718-26-22-84.jpg

DolphinWx2008-07-2718-27-25-79.jpg

In a barrel
DolphinWx2008-07-2718-31-36-24.jpg

Going to try and rip another game. Metriod Prime 2 rip doesnt work for some reason.

Too many JPEG artifacts, in the pics.

sl1nk3

For European brothers who still have the "telescope item bug", here is Teh fix 11 :

Create the GALP01 (which is the ID of the game) patch file. You can create this file by right clicking the game in the Dolphin ISO list and then select "edit patch".

Once it's created, add this line to the memory patch section :

0x80295654=dword:0x4E800020

-save the file- And then you should be able to bypass the problem. (I'm using the french version and it's now 'fixed')
btw, it would be nice to send this file to the SVN, so everyone would have the patch.

(Credits goes to Chrono Archangel for the patch)

Have fun ! And big Thanks to the developers =]

cavetrainer8

Antialiasing - 16xQ CSAA
Fullscreen video mode - 1440x900
V-Sync - Enabled
Force 16x anisotropy filtering - enabled
Force bi/trilinear - enabled
Dual Core - enabled

wwfpsvq9.png

Not bad for an Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300, huh?

I'm running it at stock 2.50GHz so if I push it to 3 I'm assuming I'll get better frames? cause I don't wanna risk overclocking for no reason.

Last edited:

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
For European brothers who still have the "telescope item bug", here is Teh fix 11 :

Create the GALP01 (which is the ID of the game) patch file. You can create this file by right clicking the game in the Dolphin ISO list and then select "edit patch".

Once it's created, add this line to the memory patch section :

0x80295654=dword:0x4E800020

-save the file- And then you should be able to bypass the problem. (I'm using the french version and it's now 'fixed')
btw, it would be nice to send this file to the SVN, so everyone would have the patch.

(Credits goes to Chrono Archangel for the patch)

Have fun ! And big Thanks to the developers =]
Nobody else commented on this? For shame, people! I tried it, and it worked PERFECTLY! Really glad Chrono figured that out. There is a similar bug to the telescope one in Paper Mario TTYD also. With the the European version. Occurs when leaving the professor dude´s house early in the game.

EDIT: WHOPS, sorry people, this post was off-topic.

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
Decided to dump NightFire and ran it. To my surprise, I got this far. It always crashes after the intro move though (GFX Fifo underrun encountered).

All on my desktop:
Dolphin SVN r164 (x86)
OpenGL plugin
HLE audio plugin
nJoy plugin

First menu:
Bond.JPG

Demo movie:
Bond2.JPG

Last edited:

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
I like Nightfire...Hopefully, it will work well someday.

I need to get one of those LG drives..My days of dumping from the GC are over, the disc reader is dead..

Luzifer

Sopor Aeternus
Balloon Pop for WII - Dolphin SVN R188 - x86

After the memory check only black screen.

Resident Evil 4 (Debug) - Dolphin SVN R188 - x86

Only Startscreen, black screen in ingame.

The Legend of Zelda : Wind Waker - Dolphin SVN R188 - x86

Good to play only the frames too low.