What's new

Dolphin (SVN) Shots

spotanjo3

Well, do you know which wii games that support GCN controllers ? I wonder which one because most wii games that support wiiremote only.

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
Damm.. Guys this is really bad news. Why do you do this?

This will short the wii lifetime. Why don't you create a Xbox 360/PS3 emulator?

You need to f*ck Wii? Why you just don't wait until it out of market like the other "emulators" did? Hope that this will be a shit emulator until Wii still in market!

Go build Saturn and PS2 (it is in market but it is in the end date) decent emulators before fuck the market.

Noob, stfu, Wiimulation won't shorten anything, because you still need to own the wii to use the emulator.

posty_2k3

T3h pwn3r3r
Have you been here long? :)

Technically, you should own the Wii in order to use the emulator... Considering you're required to obtain the common key from your Wii's memory. Not to mention, you're supposed to rip your own games. In a sense, he's simply trying to say that piracy shouldn't be promoted because this emulator is being worked on. And as you know, EmuTalk firmly takes a stance against piracy.

KillaChaos

Dolphin Revision 50
Using Dolphin OGL 0.1

The OpenGL plugin fixes alot of the texture problems that were in the DirectX version.
Only problem is that the game runs way to fast.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

(Background Music Works in the Kirby Level)

5.jpg

Sonicis all blue, and tails is all yellow, but the levels are playable now, and sonic isnt falling through the ground.

Processor : Intel e8400 @ 3.6Ghz
Video Card : nVidia 8800GTX
RAM : 2x2GB RAM

Last edited:

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Where did you get Revision 50? I have Revision 49, i didn´t hear about the 50 one...Oh, and NICE speed btw!

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Do you think you could post your compile? It´s a bit rude to ask, since it must have taken a little bit of time, but it would be greatly appreciated. I am asking because i have NO experiense in compiling anything...So i´m basically using you, lol. I am just immensely curious to see how the compiles compare:D Ah, i love emulation, it´s so exciting!:bouncy:

KillaChaos

Do you think you could post your compile? It´s a bit rude to ask, since it must have taken a little bit of time, but it would be greatly appreciated. I am asking because i have NO experiense in compiling anything...So i´m basically using you, lol. I am just immensely curious to see how the compiles compare:D Ah, i love emulation, it´s so exciting!:bouncy:

Here is the 64 bit version, had some trouble compiling the 32 bit one.

Hope you don't mind rapidshare, its not uploading anywhere else...

http://rapidshare.com/files/131698772/x64.zip.html

KillaChaos

Damm.. Guys this is really bad news. Why do you do this?

This will short the wii lifetime. Why don't you create a Xbox 360/PS3 emulator?

You need to f*ck Wii? Why you just don't wait until it out of market like the other "emulators" did? Hope that this will be a shit emulator until Wii still in market!

Go build Saturn and PS2 (it is in market but it is in the end date) decent emulators before fuck the market.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

1. This will not shorten the wii lifetime. The amount if high end computers that will successfully emulate the wii and the people who know it exist are relativly small compared to the millions of wiis out there.

2. X360 or ps3? You are kidding right, those systems are 10x more powerful for the wii, and we need computers 2x more powerful than gamecube/wii just to emulate it. We are a long way (hardware wise) from thinking about emulation those systems.

3.) Please provide your proof that emulators f*ck a console? Most people who emulate consoles already had it. And the market its aimed too, the majority of its users will not have the resources nessacary to emulate it. Wii emulation is just future proofing, in 4-5 years when the Wii 2 is released and the wii is retired, we will have a stable emu instead of the problems we have now.

4.) Pcsx2.

Stop trying to hinder development misinformed fanboy,.

Last edited:

ChaosCode

can we please keep this thread clean. Also, please list if its a gamecube or Wii game. Thanks guys keep posting!

Last edited:

Bianc0neri

This is most likely not a shot or something. It's a video I've made to show you how the Dolphin SVN R49 x86 (Win32) can perform in-game on Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door.

Plugins in use:
Graphic: Dolphin Video Plugin (DX9)
DSP (sound): Dolphin DSP-HLE Plugin
PAD: nJoy v0.3 by Falcon4ever

Specs in my sign.

Dolphin SVN R49 x86 (Win32):
Dual Core: True
Dynarec: True
Throttle: True

Here's the video for those who are interested:
http://www.mediafire.com/?cmxyjyux1eo

Sorry for that videoquality, I was forced to convert this video cause the videosize before the convert was 2 gigabyte big, the colours seems to be a bit warm too. The game looks more nicer when you play it for yourself on this emulator with good settings on that GFXplugin, beleive me.

Last edited:

Ghostwolf

Plugins Used:
Graphic: Dolphin Video Plugin (DX9)
DSP (sound): Dolphin DSP-NULL Plugin
PAD: nJoy v0.3 by Falcon4ever

Dolphin Version
Dolphin SVN R70 x86
Dual Core: True
Dynarec: True
Throttle: True

Running On:
AMD Phenom 9750
ASUS M3A32-MVP Deluxe
4gb OCZ-Reaper HPC PC-8500 1066mhz
1gb Galaxy 9800GX2
Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit SP1

The Legend Of Zelda The Wind Waker USA

Last edited:

KillaChaos

Dolphin Revision 50 x64
Windows Vista Ultimate x64
DualCore [x]
Dynarec [Off]
Throttle [x]

I ripped Zelda this morning only took a few shots though

First is with OpenGL. I used it because SSBM looks better with it.
ww1.jpg

But then DirectX with 16xQ AA
ww2.jpg

DolphinWx2008-07-2620-31-46-59.jpg

DolphinWx2008-07-2620-32-22-54.jpg

Frame limiter/CPU limiter needed because the game still runs fast.

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
What are your specs? CPU data is the only thing i´m interested in actually, because that is what´s most important to me right now.

VascoAlmeida

Guys i wanted to ask this for very long. How do i activate AA and the other without being on Dolphin ? I mean, some emulators don't have that kind of options like NullDC and Chankast but i really wanted AA and other stuff, how can i still activate it ? Cause the Zelda photo i saw in there a few posts up seems like a Ps3 or 360 game, HD :D