What's new

Dolphin (SVN) Shots

Why do you have your name all over your screen-shots? The devs have something to be proud of making the emulator, but you just used their software to take a screen-shot. There is no need to write on the pics.

George Chief

Why do you have your name all over your screen-shots? The devs have something to be proud of making the emulator, but you just used their software to take a screen-shot. There is no need to write on the pics.

wow , i put a little copyright because some guys in other forum stealin my
images so i starert to edit mi images with a mini copy rigth , but i dont know
that bother here , anyway i will edit my image without copy right .

and ightningfire thi is my settings in the emulator :

Last edited:

lightningfire

Didnt work . It just shows a black screen and doesnt crash either
I just cant get in game with the OGL .what is your system configuration and which version of OGL are you using ?

George Chief

Didnt work . It just shows a black screen and doesnt crash either
I just cant get in game with the OGL .what is your system configuration and which version of OGL are you using ?

Strange i tested the version you have and i dint have any problem o_O

I tested the emulator in this machine :

AMD Atlon X2 Dual Core
2GB of Ram
Nvidia 8400 (1 GB )
Windows Vista Home Premium (32 bits)

George Chief

Hey guys i was playing Resident Evil The Umbrella Chronicles but unfortunately
the game cant be finished , because in the last part of the remake incident in the
part where Chris or Jill (what ever character you select to play)activate the
elevator you character move to the left but that dont happend i wait about 10
minutes and nothing happend , the game still runing the music etc , this is a
capture of that part :

the same with Rebecca in the mansion In the part where you get in a hole Where are boxes , i tested the game with this revisions of the emulator :

1172.1177,1180,1189,1196,1201, etc.. and i tested the last build and the same
every time i get in that part my character dont move of that part , so any one
alse has the same problem ?.:(

mike893

soz

soz guys why cant download dolphin svn r271 to play pokemon colosseum
i had : windows xp home edition
ram : 512mb
pentium 4 CPU at 3.02 to 3.03 Ghz can i play?????:nemu: :matrix: plz tell me for that or give me a link to download an dolphin who plays pokemon colosseum

omegadox

Metroid Prime 1

emu-gc-mp-10.jpg

emu-gc-mp-11.jpg

emu-gc-mp-12.jpg

emu-gc-mp-13.jpg

emu-gc-mp-14.jpg

emu-gc-mp-15.jpg

emu-gc-mp-16.jpg

emu-gc-mp-17.jpg

emu-gc-mp-18.jpg

emu-gc-mp-19.jpg

emu-gc-mp-20.jpg

emu-gc-mp-21.jpg

emu-gc-mp-22.jpg

emu-gc-mp-23.jpg

emu-gc-mp-24.jpg

emu-gc-mp-25.jpg

emu-gc-mp-26.jpg

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Metroid Prime (U). :phone:

Rev 1299 64-bit. Very, very playable. Will make a video soon.

E4300 @ 3GHz
2GB DDR2 @ 800MHz 4-4-4-10-14
BFG 8800GTS 640 @ 650/1533/1800
XP X64 Pro SP2

clipboard01ho2.jpg

clipboard02zi7.jpg

clipboard03fe9.jpg

clipboard04mr8.jpg

Last edited:

Nintendo Maniac

oooo... Metroid Prime in HD :D

If you make a video, do it at least at 720p (with AA please?). If you're gonna use youtube, link to the new &fmt=22 "WIP" 720p (WIP because the player has an issue where it actually won't render at 720p even though the youtube video is in HD if you download it; see for what I'm talking about)

X-Fi6

:\ Me too, Urb4n Z0mb13.

I have an AMD Phenom 9950+ (black edition) and I'm getting about 7fps on Outset Island in TWW, compared to higher FPSes I'm seeing with others' relatively lower priced CPUs.

This is in my own compiled 64-bit r1329 (yes, in 64-bit; I specifically set the project to compile as x64, and in the Task Manager, there is no x86 at the end of the process, and YES I am using and compiled it under Vista 64-bit so NOBODY ASK :term:).

Edit: OK, this isn't right, I see so many videos of YouTube with open-source Dolphin that have much more playable speeds (on Outset Island). Hell I even found a video with a guy that has the same processor as what I USED to have (AMD Athlon X2 4200+) with better speeds than me, and he's on R28, and the video isn't sped up.

And yet I found a guy with a Phenom 9500 (2.2ghz) also on a subversion Dolphin with better speeds than me on Outset Island.

My guess is, this is because my Phenom (9950) is still on the stock cooler with the typical crap pre-applied thermal grease, and it's still on stock clock speed (2.61ghz). I see many people have overclocked to over 3ghz, so maybe I can get to at least 3.0 whenever I get my new heatsink :)

Or maybe the version I compiled is bad? I honestly don't know. :ranting: I know slow speeds are to be expected but everyone else seems to be getting better speeds than me. :corpse:

Edit 2: Check my sig for all my specs.

Last edited:

Urb4n Z0mb13

:\ Me too, Urb4n Z0mb13.

I have an AMD Phenom 9950+ (black edition) and I'm getting about 7fps on Outset Island in TWW, compared to higher FPSes I'm seeing with others' relatively lower priced CPUs.

This is in my own compiled 64-bit r1329 (yes, in 64-bit; I specifically set the project to compile as x64, and in the Task Manager, there is no x86 at the end of the process, and YES I am using and compiled it under Vista 64-bit so NOBODY ASK :term:).

Edit: OK, this isn't right, I see so many videos of YouTube with open-source Dolphin that have much more playable speeds (on Outset Island). Hell I even found a video with a guy that has the same processor as what I USED to have (AMD Athlon X2 4200+) with better speeds than me, and he's on R28, and the video isn't sped up.

And yet I found a guy with a Phenom 9500 (2.2ghz) also on a subversion Dolphin with better speeds than me on Outset Island.

My guess is, this is because my Phenom (9950) is still on the stock cooler with the typical crap pre-applied thermal grease, and it's still on stock clock speed (2.61ghz). I see many people have overclocked to over 3ghz, so maybe I can get to at least 3.0 whenever I get my new heatsink :)

Or maybe the version I compiled is bad? I honestly don't know. :ranting: I know slow speeds are to be expected but everyone else seems to be getting better speeds than me. :corpse:

Edit 2: Check my sig for all my specs.

I'm getting 17-25 fps on outset island. I'd use the latest compile from daco. If you still get 7 fps I'd say theres something wrong with your system. 9950 should be getting slightly better performance than my 9600, not worse. Regardless, I bet we would be getting better performance if Dolphin had quad-core support (now that would be REALLY cutting edge).

Last edited:

X-Fi6

When I use the DirectX plugin, it's worse: about 3fps. Might be my graphics card......

OK I'll search around for "daco dolphin" and "daco dolphin compile" and if I can't find anything, then I'll have to ask you to give me a link. ;)

Edit: yay found it. http://www.nyleveia.com/daco/

And also, it might be just because I'm using Vista (64) instead of XP (64). X_X

Edit 2: WAT! 23-27 fps!!!!!!!!!???! WAT!!!! Holy SHIT I never thought this speed could be possible! Thanks for pointing me out to Daco's, dude :D

Seriously, WTF could have been wrong with my compile? o_O I made sure absolutely EVERYTHING was perfect.

Got the extreme latest Visual Studio 2008 with the extreme latest updates compiled on Vista (Home Premium) 64-bit with the latest Microsoft updates and DirectX 10.1 installed, with the latest DirectX November 2008 SDK from Microsoft's site, with all directories set in Visual Studio 2008, with everything set to compile as x64, and compiled with minimal background processes, etc.

Someone else should compile r1329 (the one from daco's site I got was r1324) and see what speeds they get.

Last edited:

X-Fi6

Read my updated post dude :D

Edit: And with the DirectX plugin I actually get 2 more fps (an average of 25-29 on Outset Island).

But occasionally the screen freezes for about 2 seconds and flickers and then I get the Display Device has crashed but recovered balloon at the bottom right. I wuv my gwaffix cawd, though...

Last edited:

Urb4n Z0mb13

Read my updated post dude :D

Edit: And with the DirectX plugin I actually get 2 more fps (an average of 25-29 on Outset Island).

But occasionally the screen freezes for about 2 seconds and flickers and then I get the Display Device has crashed but recovered balloon at the bottom right. I wuv my gwaffix cawd, though...

Yeah, ATI cards work better with the DX plugin, and Nvidia the OGL plugin.

X-Fi6

My graphics card doesn't spazz out anymore when I frame limit the game (with the HLE audio plugin). :)

And I still wonder why the version I compiled was so painfully slow...