What's new

Dolphin (SVN) discussion thread

zaba_3

GAH! I am so mad at myself...I bought a Quad Core processor a while ago, 2.2 GHz. I later found out it was MUCH cheaper online. Bummer. I could have gotten a much better one online, 2.6 Quad Core, for less then what i paid for the one i have now. That´s not all, my brother has a Dual Core processor which i gave him, 2.7 overclocked to 2.9. He gets much better speed then meeeee!:( I just tested it by coincidence, and his speed is better. I CAN afford a better processor right now, but i am saving up to buy a TV. I SUCK.

Ah well, hopefully someone will enable Quad Core support for Dolphin (Hint hint;))

If you have quad core,can't dolphin just use 2 cores of it to run dual core mode?

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Yes, but each core is 2.2 GHz, while my brother has 2.9, so even if i have it in Dual Core mode, it still runs faster on my bro´s computer.

besson3c

What we need is somebody to compile and post nightly builds. I'm not a Windows guy, but Dolphin runs fine in WINE (although in 32 bit)

cerebus5

The Wiki lists as far as R93 but I can only see up to R83 on the hosting site. Where can I get the more updated builds?

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
Looks like whoever was compiling those has gotten a little behind. Anyone have a more up-to-date source?

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Yes, i would love to see those as well. I am playing all the way through TWW, trying to find as many bugs as i can, to see what needs fixing. Is there any place where you can eventually report bugs?

This would be the 3rd, or maybe 4th time im playing through it, the first 2-3 on Gamecube:bouncy:

cerebus5

I've only found two bugs on WW so far: the pictograph freezes when you take a picture and the dungeon map causes an error message and crashes out.

ChaosCode

I have noticed some 2D stuff is causing crashing. Its just like on metroid prime 2 when the hud is going to come up the plugin crashes.

Angel77_80

Looks like whoever was compiling those has gotten a little behind. Anyone have a more up-to-date source?

Hello there,

try that link : http://www.nyleveia.com/daco/ (found at the bottom on the page you provided us link to).

Btw, I am not sure if any of the Dolphin coders takes time to read through this thread, but I would like to thank them for their great work - it makes me think of the beginning of N64 with UltraHLE, when I could not believe to see Mario walking in 3D on my computer screen... now I cannot believe to see Zelda walking in Cell Shadding on my computer screen :p

cerebus5

Crashes sometimes in the Fire Temple when you're outside, just when you fight the first phoenix. Actually it crashes all the time, it seems to be a fatal bug on my system. Anyone else got that? Perhaps I should try an older build.

Last edited:

Xtreme2damax

If anyone wants the newest Revisions of Dolphin, I am compiling them and hosting them on my website. You can compiled revisions in the link in my signature.

I am compiling revision 117 at the moment and will be uploading it.

We've already asked ector if he was ok with us doing this at ngemu and he had no problem with it.

Xtreme2damax

Can't compile anymore releases at the moment JitABI.cpp seems to be missing from the project as if they forgot to upload it to googlecode thus throwing errors out at compile.

I either got to wait for them to add the file to the googlecode site or post a new revision with all the files including the missing one. :p

cryozo

how do you compile SVN-files? I downloaded TortoiseSVN, downloaded the latest Rev, but what do you do now?

diablow

Animal Crossing shows a black screen, after showing Nintendo logo. It seems that everything is being rendered, but gets obstructed by something. Wireframe rendering doesn't work, so it's hard to tell for sure.
And huge thanks for compiling and sharing latest SVN releases.