What's new

Dolphin (SVN) discussion thread

Xtreme2damax

Revision 4526 has now been uploaded, link is in my signature. I have updated my signature since the downloads have moved to a different location on the site.

Xtreme2damax

I uploaded the x86 and x64 builds for revision 5021. My builds are now compiled with the AFC looping hack, the AFC looping hack may now be toggled from the DSP-HLE options. I've excluded the option from the individual game configuration for now until I or LuisR14 can implement the game configuration option correctly.

Xtreme2damax

I've uploaded the x86 and x64 builds for revision 5428. I've compiled with Kiesel-Stein's patch that gives a FPS boost in Hyrule Field, so FPS in that area should be better than before for most.

As usual, the link to the SVN builds for dolphin may be found in my signature. I'll try to have these builds uploaded to my Skydrive later on if I am able to. :)

Last edited:

Xtreme2damax

Uploaded an updated build, thanks to ZEROx I made a small alteration and am now receiving about 25 - 30 FPS in the slowest Hyrule Field with Zelda: Twilight Princess on my PC with the following specifications:

Core2Duo E8500 @ 3.16 Ghz, 4 GB DDR2 Dual Channel Ram, Nvidia Geforce 9800 GT.

A Legend

Hello Xtreme, can i now be unbanned from ngemu it's been a year and as far as i can tell there are absolutely no more viruses on my laptop.

Xtreme2damax

I thought you were already unbanned? I relayed the message to them, don't know why they didn't unban you.

I'll contact a staff member at Ngemu, what was the name of your account?

XUWSBTJPKB

Im new on this site and i dont know did you solve this question but how to speed up my Dolphin? I am playing F-zero GX and dolphin runs slooooow at about 15-20 fps and in some poin of the game the fps speed up emulator and on some poit it slows it down. Please explain what i did wrond and is there a way to speed my Dolphin?