What's new

Dolphin (SVN) discussion thread

Xtreme2damax

Revision 803 is up, and yes I realize just as I am typing this revision 804 was committed.

Ignore that it is saying it is still revision 800, seems to be that bug again with the revision versioning system.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Revision 803 is up, and yes I realize just as I am typing this revision 804 was committed.

Ignore that it is saying it is still revision 800, seems to be that bug again with the revision versioning system.
Nope, no bugs in the SVN system, it's just because the last 5 submits only were some changes in textfiles... you really should read the changelogs X2D. ;)

Federelli

Beta Tester
There have been some recents updates to DX plugin to make chests in Zelda WW render properly, and some OGL updates to make blackness go away in some games and fix stretching.

Xtreme2damax

I'll be uploading revision 848 in a bit here. I haven't been able to do anything after my internet connection was mysteriously throttled to sub dial up speeds for exceeding my threshold even though I haven't even downloaded anything.

I am throttled until 1 PM in the afternoon when I will be out of the 24hr penalty box, however I have a grace period or free time between 3am and 6am EST that allows me to download/upload anything without being throttled.

Stupid satellite/hughesnet.....:angry:

:Edit: Revision x86 and x64 are now up, link is in my signature in case there are some that don't know that I compile and host builds... :)

Last edited:

cerebus5

It does technically but it isn't anywhere near playable yet. So far one game has been reported playable, Naruto I think. The controller plugin isn't done and until that's ready, no Wii emulation.

jos90

Woow! Great, i couldn't imagine that the emulation would make so much develop.. and in such a short time!

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
It looks like they're doing extensive work on the memcard system. One of them is working on adding support for various dumped card formats and sizes. I hope I can keep using my current memcard, resetting again would piss me off. I wonder if I can grab one of those GameSharks...