What's new

Dolphin (SVN) discussion thread

NepSquare

Uhm, I can confrim that this works for the latest SVN (609) without any problem. Actually in combination with the DX plugin I even have no more gfx delays..

It works like a charm, other than the shadow/lighting error we have lately on the surfaces..

So, I'm sorry, there are actually huge amounts of people that are enjoying a lot of different things at this moment, that we aren't... If you like your peanut butter, that is.

'N

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
As this concerns Dolphin, I didn't want to make a new thread...

Got bored 10 minutes ago, decided to write a very simple editor for Dolphin patch ini files after getting tired of manually editing them. Will be releasing it later today, layout & features are subject to improvement (all seen here is functional). :)

patchedbetalo0.jpg

NepSquare

Cool does cool!

Is it possible btw, through the patch system to alter the position and or centering of the screen for the 3d engine? (Resident Evil Remake comes to mind)

'N

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Cool does cool!

Is it possible btw, through the patch system to alter the position and or centering of the screen for the 3d engine? (Resident Evil Remake comes to mind)

'N
It should be possible with AR code, but needs a much deeper understand of cheat code hacking.

Xtreme2damax

Revision 667 is up, beware that you're old save games won't work with the new revision. However you should be able to hex edit you're old save games to get them working with the new revision. Don't ask me how as I have no idea how to do this.

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
Wow, the new revision is great. I confirm, music actually works in SSBM (is it a hack or is it actually emulated properly?) and framerates are better than ever.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Wow, the new revision is great. I confirm, music actually works in SSBM (is it a hack or is it actually emulated properly?) and framerates are better than ever.
As far as I understand, it's now emulated properly. vgmstream already supported it, but a bad line of code stopped it from working in Dolphin.

DjPong

;( New revision won't boot Twilight Princess anymore lol. But nice to hear some people have improvements with the new version.

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
For Twilight Princess I always have to turn off dual core. Try that. It sucks but at least it works. Without sound, of course.

cerebus5

Nikeman, R126 is considered to be a particularly stable past revision. however the higher numbers are more advanced and up to date. So you should start with the highest possible revision first.

Federelli

Beta Tester
Here's Dolphin.ini

[Default]
GFXPlugin = Plugins\Plugin_VideoOGL.dll
DSPPlugin = Plugins\Plugin_DSP_HLE.dll
PadPlugin = Plugins\Plugin_PadSimple.dll
WiiMotePlugin = Plugins\Plugin_Wiimote.dll
[General]
LastFilename =
GCMPathes = 1
GCMPath0 =