Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Holy crap, how'd I miss this!? Amazing!

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Genial! Sieht echt klasse aus, damit wird ssb aufm emu noch mehr Spaß machen als sonst.

Well yeah, gj you two, keep up the excellent work!
    (yeah, i like to write stuff in "()" )
    Never need to overclock...

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    First of all thanks to everyone again. Reading your comments really is a good motivation =)

Quote Originally Posted by ppmeis View Post
    You said this pack was based on mp's texture pack. That means you use the same textures on screen menus?¿?¿ The best problem on that pack was this kind of background textures...
    For example we don't retexture the texts or buttons which have already been retextured by _pm_ in a well execurted manner. It wouldn't really make sense because the ones that have been done already look good so it would be a waste of time to do them again.
    But we want to retexture the characters and the stages (including backgrounds) almost completely on our own. Still this doesn't mean we don't touch other things at all. _pm_'s pack wasn't comeplete, so we have also retextured text, menu buttons and such which hasn't been done yet.
    All in all we are focusing on the ingame multiplayer but nevertheless we've also done many other textures.
    How Many textures will have the pack?? It's a totally retexture project???
    We probably won't redo every single texture because that would really be a lot of work and there's many textures which don't really make a difference. At this time we've already done about 1500 new textures.
    And...What happend with the fu***g tube on Mushroom Kingdom scene?¿?¿?¿ xDDDDDDDDD It was happened the same on mp's pack lol
    The tube is a 3D object so it's not the fault of the texture. The emulator/video plugin somehow seems to distort it... dunno...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pietschie View Post
    Mushroom Kingdom screenshot

Are you using a Xbox360 Engine? O_O"

Vectrex Fanboy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

N64

Quote Originally Posted by Diddy Kong View Post
    Are you using a Xbox360 Engine? O_O"

I'm sort of confused by this question...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ehh, maybe he thought the textures looked so good, that he thought it was 360....textures..? Idunno..

If i ever disagree with you, it is not because i´m trying to be an *******. It is just to tell you that you are wrong

Asus P6T Deluxe V2, X58, Socket-1366// Intel Core i7-950// Corsair Dominator 6 GB DHX+ DDR3// NVIDIA GeForce 275 GTX 896 MB (Going to upgrade)// HDD space: About 3.5 TB// Realtek High Definition Audio//Power supply: Unknown, but packing lots of ****// Custom built PC.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This looks amazing ^^ is there a release for this atm, or if not, one comming out anytime soon? - keep up the good work!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, if you took the time to look at this thread, you would see that there is none.

If i ever disagree with you, it is not because i´m trying to be an *******. It is just to tell you that you are wrong

Asus P6T Deluxe V2, X58, Socket-1366// Intel Core i7-950// Corsair Dominator 6 GB DHX+ DDR3// NVIDIA GeForce 275 GTX 896 MB (Going to upgrade)// HDD space: About 3.5 TB// Realtek High Definition Audio//Power supply: Unknown, but packing lots of ****// Custom built PC.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EmuFan View Post
    Ehh, maybe he thought the textures looked so good, that he thought it was 360....textures..? Idunno..
    Right.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ohh waaaaaaaaaaaaooo i just dont know what to say this is so awesome cant wait for a a download you are the best man this is big work

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast