What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.
  • As members seem to have a problem reading the release threads:

Djipi's packs are built for the (Glide64 finale) Plugin. Nolonger supported!
    Djipi's packs are built for the (GlideN64) Plugin.
    These two Plugins are two completely different pieces of code.

GlideN64.HTC archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on Glide64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Glide64.DAT archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on GlideN64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Djipi has never made a pack for use with Rice video and never will. any packs found in this format are not authorized!

GlideN64 is the new standard and only requires an Radeon 6XXX.
    This is a somewhat older GPU and should be readily available.
    Do everyone a favor and upgrade!

Pietschie & Bad Randolphs Super Smash Bros. HD

Another N00b

Genial! Sieht echt klasse aus, damit wird ssb aufm emu noch mehr Spaß machen als sonst. :D

Well yeah, gj you two, keep up the excellent work!

First of all thanks to everyone again. Reading your comments really is a good motivation =)

You said this pack was based on mp's texture pack. That means you use the same textures on screen menus?¿?¿ The best problem on that pack was this kind of background textures...
For example we don't retexture the texts or buttons which have already been retextured by _pm_ in a well execurted manner. It wouldn't really make sense because the ones that have been done already look good so it would be a waste of time to do them again.
But we want to retexture the characters and the stages (including backgrounds) almost completely on our own. Still this doesn't mean we don't touch other things at all. _pm_'s pack wasn't comeplete, so we have also retextured text, menu buttons and such which hasn't been done yet.
All in all we are focusing on the ingame multiplayer but nevertheless we've also done many other textures.
How Many textures will have the pack?? It's a totally retexture project???
We probably won't redo every single texture because that would really be a lot of work and there's many textures which don't really make a difference. At this time we've already done about 1500 new textures.
And...What happend with the fu***g tube on Mushroom Kingdom scene?¿?¿?¿ xDDDDDDDDD It was happened the same on mp's pack lol
The tube is a 3D object so it's not the fault of the texture. The emulator/video plugin somehow seems to distort it... dunno...

Diddy Kong

Mushroom Kingdom screenshot

mushroomkingdom.jpg

Are you using a Xbox360 Engine? O_O"

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Ehh, maybe he thought the textures looked so good, that he thought it was 360....textures..? Idunno..

shaoranmps

Manaurys M. suazo
ohh waaaaaaaaaaaaooo i just dont know what to say this is so awesome cant wait for a a download you are the best man this is big work

Thanks again for the feedback =)
I thought I'd just let you know the progress on the characters and stages.

Characters:
Donkey Kong 100%
Fox 100%
Jigglypuff 100%
Kirby 100%
Luigi 100%
Mario 100%
Ness 100%
Pikachu 100%
Yoshi 100%
Captain Falcon 90% (Only a few small things left for the different colors)
Link 50%
Samus 20% (Orange 100%)

Stages:
Dream Land 100%
Sector Z 100%
Mushroom Kingdom 100%
Yoshi's Island 100%
Congo Jungle 100% (though a few textures are from _pm_'s pack)
Saffron City 85% (only background left to do)
Hyrule Castle 85% (only background left to do)
Planet Zebes 85% (only background left to do)
Peach's Castle 85% (only background left to do)

ppmeis

Hei Randolph could you upload more shots please?????

And another question...Could we set resolution into 1080p?¿?¿? :O:O:O:O:O

Cheers

I used to play SSB with my brother Pietschie on his Full HD in 1080p but meanwhile he has moved. So I'm not exactly sure but I think that you can indeed set resolution into 1080p.
And if you like me to I can of course upload a few more screenshots.

gitech

N64 Artist
Great job guys!!! I just got a Samsung LN52A550 LCD monitor/tv. I will be looking forward to the release so I can see ALL your hard work and play SSB in glorious HD! ;)

I really appreciate your attention to detail with subtle highlights and shadows!

Super indeed!

Aight12

Really nice texture seriously

I hope a day there will be a option or something so we can play super smash bros online with those texture or any others games of course:bouncy:

Last edited:

shaoranmps

Manaurys M. suazo
OMG when ya finish this noone is gonna get even close to make a pack like this in many years to come Amazing