What's new

My PJ64 wont add any more cheats *help*

oddisnum1

:angry: Well this is pissing me off. Yes, before anyone asks, I have read the FAQ on the program. This is what happened...

:matrix: Well after adding a bunch load of cheats to SM64 I noticed that the Options box (the box next to the code box) was shaded out and so was the add cheat button. After putting in the code and the name of the code, the box and button were still shaded out. =/ It has also happened to all my other games. Yes, I have tried deleting not needed codes but that still didnt work.

Please help.

Sting36e

Hey, I'm having the same frustrating problem.

I used to have no problem adding cheats but now the options box and the add cheat button are both grayed out.

I've searched for several days now trying to find a guide or a tutorial or a thread somewhere for a fix and have come up empty-handed. Can anyone help me out?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Isn't there a limit on the number of cheats? Or was that limit just per game?

StuMan

Mate just about all of games on n64 have built in cheats. Grab a cheatbook or goto gamefaqs.com and you find what buttons you need to press to activate each cheat. It is much much better than stupid gameshark

OP
O

oddisnum1

Mate just about all of games on n64 have built in cheats. Grab a cheatbook or goto gamefaqs.com and you find what buttons you need to press to activate each cheat. It is much much better than stupid gameshark

Wrong. These are custom ones like if you want to make your own suit color for Mario in Super Mario 64.

X-Fi6

Your code is NOT VALID. You have a space or other character added somewhere. Remove it/them and the Add Cheat button will enable.

Each cheat MUST be in

XXXXXXXX XXXX

form, where an X is a hex number 0-F OR a question mark, and in the case of the question mark, on the right must be XX "Label" form, where XX is a hex number 0-F and the Label is whatever label you want.

Last edited: