What's new

Trouble with PJ64 cheats Gameshark

Holavoir

Hi I currently have a Project 64 v. 1.6 and have been trying to use cheats for Super Mario 64 that i've found from places on the internet that are supposed to be "gameshark" cheats but are still supposed to work for the emulator. there is also the thing about the "GS Button" That you press F9?? thats not working for me either...

anyways back to the cheats. i put them in and i activate them, but they never do what they're supposed to do, IE: 8033B1B5 FFFF is supposed to be Any Movement Makes You Die, but when activated all it does is keep you from entering the castle (you hit an invisible wall). Another example is A032C96B DDD4 is supposed to create NES Sound in the game, but when activated it causes a game error and ends the emulation.

Can anyone figure out what i'm ignoring/doing wrong? Or are these bogus codes and where can I find actual-working codes?

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Hi I currently have a Project 64 v. 1.6 and have been trying to use cheats for Super Mario 64 that i've found from places on the internet that are supposed to be "gameshark" cheats but are still supposed to work for the emulator. there is also the thing about the "GS Button" That you press F9?? thats not working for me either...

anyways back to the cheats. i put them in and i activate them, but they never do what they're supposed to do, IE: 8033B1B5 FFFF is supposed to be Any Movement Makes You Die, but when activated all it does is keep you from entering the castle (you hit an invisible wall). Another example is A032C96B DDD4 is supposed to create NES Sound in the game, but when activated it causes a game error and ends the emulation.

Can anyone figure out what i'm ignoring/doing wrong? Or are these bogus codes and where can I find actual-working codes?

What Region And Version of the game are you using?

Are you sure you are using the right Code for the Region and Version?