What's new

Help! Team Cyclops is down!

A.I.

Banned
Im pissed off! 1.4 final was (supposedly) going to be released later to day and when I checked to see if it arrived, what do you know, the site has crashed! Presumably every DS homebrew nut out there has download it but me. :(

Oh well, 1.4.4b will get me through the night, I guess but still....Arrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! DAMN SERVERS! :angry:

smcd

google linfoxdomain, it mirrors most every update for lots of cards (if this is against the rules please edit accordingly)

OP
A.I.

A.I.

Banned
Thanks but i found the download in GBAtemp, anway im not that stupid giving my mobile no to pay for something that is LEGALLY free to download. I just wish Team Cyclops was up so i could direct some queries about the new firmware update. wish i could hear from other Cyclo evo owners if having the same problem connecting. DS has become a way of life for me, you see...

smcd

What's this about giving a mobile no to pay? As for team cyclops' website, it does appear to be down, still

Cyberman

I was trying to figure out what you were saying to AI.
I think (but I've been wrong before) that AI uses his DS to do the downloading (wireless internet link?) hence I think he may have been refering to his network connection for his DS (IE mobile game system ID or if it uses CELL relay it would be his mobile phone number OR it could have been his cell phone # but that would seem... odd?)

Cyb

PS I don't own a DS (ninty DS that is) so it might be hard (for me ) to understand the context of what you are saying.

OP
A.I.

A.I.

Banned
um, dont worry about it... i was browsing that link smcd gave me on my ds and it asked me for my mobile no to register, i gathered it wasnt free or something, anyway in a micro sec i turned off and then later found the file somewhere else but i downloaded it from my computer cos opera browser cant download files, though you can if you use a homebrew browser but i cant remember what its called oh yeah and get a ds it will change your life... um, did i say dont worry about it....?

OP
A.I.

A.I.

Banned
oh yeah, its back online, now get into some V and expand my mind, oh yeah, im king of the ds of the worlds! =]

OP
A.I.

A.I.

Banned

V is a energy drink like Red Bull. I just drank 5 of em. OMG! But wait...Team Cyclops is dead! Team Cyclops is dead! TEAM CYCLOPS IS FUCKING DEAD! ARRRRRRRGHHHHHHH!!!! NO!!! WHY? WHY? WHY!!! I....CANT....BREATH....HAVING PANIC ATTACT....HEAD GOING TO EXPLODE...sob..sob....how can i live, no, no, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ARRRRRGGGGGGH..... brain rush,,,,need pee, gonna vomit...wheres team cyclops, watta bout my evo, where can i get help now, oh my life is ruined, ruined, i tell u fuking ruined, bang my head on the wall, fuck u ninty, fuck u ninty....oh, ha ha ha ha...gonna beserk...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! but why... i pay my taxes, im just a simple man, simple fucking pleasures, why so serious, Nintendo, you know how i got this scar, daddy cut me with a court order, he said WHY SO SERIOUS illegal downloader, i say WHY SO SERIOUS, NINTENDO? HIT ME, C'MON! What doesnt kill me makes me stranger...wee! wee! piss all over walls, all over Mario, watta you lookn at Yoshi, you poor excuse for a dinosaur, you suck Nintendos cock, i did once.. now i stick my fist up their bum! watta about the homebrew developers? u want a piece of em too, you greedy scum suckers....Arrrrrrghgggggggggghhh, cant you see your killing them... your killing my flash cart religon, you bastards...

smcd

If you're referring to the case(s) against R4 and possibly others in the news, as far as I am aware it is only in the Japanese market. You may survive this yet :p

OP
A.I.

A.I.

Banned
TEAM CYCLOPS IS BACK! ha ha ha, i feel like a giddy little school boy flying a kite, yippee! :)

They just exceeded their bandwith, silly fools. Nintendo didnt get them after all (yet). :unsure:

I can live again! Yes im alive, alive, alive...muha ha ha... :bouncy:

Seriously, if the Evo went the way of the Dinosaur, life would not be the way as we know it, Jim. :p

Last edited: