What's new

How is everyone enjoying the summer weather?

OP
E

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
HOOOLY SHIT! The temperature has been raising rapidly, it was 20 celsius at the fullest yesterday, now it´s 28 in the shade. DAMN, it´s hot...I´m trying to enjoy it, because i WAS looking forward too summer and all that...But i can´t freaking stand this! I am sweating all the time...Nah, i am definately an autumn person. I was born in the middle of august, so i guess that says something..SO hot...My room is the one it´s most sun in during the day.

EDIT: Holy crap, it´s humid today...

Last edited:

A.I.

Banned
hmm...what a coincidence, its been hot and sweaty over here...in my underpants. :p

um that was a joke not an invitation...

OP
E

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
I...Certainly hope not. (wtf?) Its still soo sooo hot here...I`m sweating just by sitting still...It is HORRIBLE, i don`t like it!

OP
E

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Alright, so it was pretty decent for a while, about 20 degrees Celsius in the shade, sometimes under. It was great, imo. HOWEVER! The damn heat is back now we´re up to 30 degrees Celsius in the shade, probably 10 more in the sun. It is VERY hot, worse then ever. I...am not made for this heat...Goddamn, my body temperature is an average 38, so i´m ALWAYS hot (I don´t know what´s up with that, but i am well, not sick or anything) I sleep with a window open even in the winter. 10 minus out? Yeah! I LIKE that! I sure would like it now..

This is BS! It´s hot, humid and just terrible! NEED TO GET PORTABLE AIRCONDITIONER STAT!

Last edited: