What's new

sudden epsxe sound problem

fistukman

I was playing Parasite Eve on ePSXe using Petes new P.E.Op.S. Soft GPU plugin and the eternal spu 1.41 plugin.
I played through the entire game while making savestates at the start of each FMV without a single problem. Then all of a sudden, while savestating the last FMVs of the game the emulator starts refusing to play sound affects during the FMVs. It still played the music just fine though.
I tried to change sound plugins and the best I could do is get the 1st FMV played after restarting to have sound affects, but it goes away when I try another and then even the 1st one stops working. That was using the ePSXe core sound processor.
Even more strange is that I can now no longer get the emulator to change discs at the "load disc 2" screen even though it did work earlier during the play through.
The ePSXe version 1.60 will still give sound effects and recognizes disc changes using the same savestates. What in tarnation happened and does anyone know how to fix this?
Note that redownloading version 1.70 as well as copying the version 1.60 files into the 1.70 folder accomplishes nothing.

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
sound disappearing during FMV's is common, especially if you happen to make the state during the fmv, rather then before it starts...as for the disk changing issues, i'll need to talk with someone about it.

No Problem

A bald man took a seat in a beauty shop. "How can I help you?" asked the stylist. "I went for a hair transplant," the guy explained, "but I couldn't stand the pain. If you can make my hair look like yours without causing me any discomfort, I'll pay you $5,000.""No problem," said the stylist, and he quickly shaved his head.----------------------------------Looking to buy wow gold? Do you look for cheap wow gold? Welcome to our website:1.World Of Warcraft gold,2.World Of Warcraft gold,3.World Of Warcraft gold,4.World Of Warcraft gold,5.wow gold,