What's new

Neato keeno

blargity

Hey!

I just came back from a lot of real life work to find that this fork is apparently fully.... forked. Very exciting. I like a lot of the work I'm seeing, things look really nice.

I have reported a save state problem (issue number 83 in the issue tracker) that will prevent me from using the latest version for now. Which is too bad, the plugin improvements alone are really nice.

I do have one question - is there a way to be alerted when an issue is resolved? Perhaps I'm just dumb, but I couldn't find that option in the google code issue tracker.

Keep up the good work guys.

nmn

Mupen64Plus Dev.
Click on the comment box and CC yourself, I do believe, to get info about updates on an issue in the issue tracker.

ebenblues

Mupen64Plus Dev.
I do have one question - is there a way to be alerted when an issue is resolved? Perhaps I'm just dumb, but I couldn't find that option in the google code issue tracker.
Thanks for using the issue tracker. You have to be a project member to add your name to the cc list, so that actually won't work. In google's issue tracker, if you open an issue, you'll automatically be notified of any changes with that issue. If you want to be notified for other issues, click the star next to the issue.

nmn

Mupen64Plus Dev.
Thanks for using the issue tracker. You have to be a project member to add your name to the cc list, so that actually won't work. In google's issue tracker, if you open an issue, you'll automatically be notified of any changes with that issue. If you want to be notified for other issues, click the star next to the issue.

Ah hah. I did not know that.