What's new

i download your source code of Mupen64. but winace and winzip says it not vaild zip

OP
L

lightknight

i tried that but , winace now crashs!! and still will not open the file...

i was planing on working on it! to show people what i can realy do! i have some realy awsome things i want to add to it...

Flea

If you can't even unzip and untar the file, how do you plan on contributing to the source? Just wondering.

Slougi

Winzip has no problem at all with tar.gz files..... Just thought you'd want to know. At least it didn't with the eggdrop archive.....

flow``

flow``
*shrugs*.. quit the bs or be banned lightknight, personally, i think the board has had it with your outrageous ideas and plots

decription

Thank you my thoughts exactly. I will be hard to work on the source code if one has trouble unzipping a file.

Trotterwatch

Lightnight is the best programmer in the world. He is going to make so many plugins and emulatores.

{sarcasm mode off}

Lightnight, show us some examples of your work otherwise stop making nonsensical claims.

crazytopp

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAMUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahMMUAHAHAHAHA
There got to take this off.
Thats true y dont we see some examples of ur work awsome man. U cant even open on lame tar file and u have some skill
*cough*loser*cough*

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Erm, I personally agree, but I don't think this is the right thread to flame lightnight, since it's off-topic.
We should make a thread in Talk of the Town to flame lightnight :p

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
no doom, we should not answer to lightknight questions, that's all. (there's no reason to spam on this forum just to flame anyone, that's my opinion).