What's new

Glide64 'Napalm' Public Release 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard42

Emulator Developer
All I do is code and clean up other people's code. :) There's no worries about the license, because I have the system set up to release code and source together. The only reason people got worked up about the Glide64 thing is that we have Glide64 integrated into Mupen64Plus and would be happy to improve it by integrating the fixes and features from the mainline project. We are a downstream project from Glide64.

They only start to argue about this shit when you come around. :sombrero:

okaygo

Mupen64Plus Dev.
Dinners ready!

I think I'm going to lock this post, since it's just going to continue as an argument. Mods feel free to unlock it if you disagree...

Last edited:

nmn

Mupen64Plus Dev.
Not sure if this should be locked - It looks mostly clean so far to me. I'll let someone of more power decide.

But I must suggest this because It's starting to go too far. Mudlord, Just calm down a bit in general. Of course nobody here is going to agree that proprietary is better than GPL, We like GPL. If you wish people to take your viewpoint seriously, you have to manage yourself. You've shown your opinion on Linux in the past, we could pretty much guess you don't like GPL. The bottom line we we're trying to get to was originally that not releasing the source code was illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.