What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.
  • As members seem to have a problem reading the release threads:

Djipi's packs are built for the (Glide64 finale) Plugin. Nolonger supported!
    Djipi's packs are built for the (GlideN64) Plugin.
    These two Plugins are two completely different pieces of code.

GlideN64.HTC archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on Glide64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Glide64.DAT archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on GlideN64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Djipi has never made a pack for use with Rice video and never will. any packs found in this format are not authorized!

GlideN64 is the new standard and only requires an Radeon 6XXX.
    This is a somewhat older GPU and should be readily available.
    Do everyone a favor and upgrade!

Mollymutt's 100% finished Super Mario 64 pack

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
hum . . mode7 . . your pack will be different than Mollymut one . I think many pack for the same game are good .

Mollymut , Risio , mode7 and mine will be different pack ^^

mode7

hum . . mode7 . . your pack will be different than Mollymut one . I think many pack for the same game are good .

You are doing a pack for mario64 too?

@Mollymut: I'm talking 'bout the files. I don't want to use you're skyboxes. But skyboxes are so painful to put together (cause I don't know were which chip belongs), that I thought you might have put them together in a PSD file with the correct file names and that is what would help me alot.

OP
M

Mollymutt

I did put them all together, but they don't still have the file names. They are just layers on a larger picture.

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Yes i make a Mario 64 pack .And i would like to know mollymut if you can send me the larger sky texture?

mode7

@Dijpi: I must have missed this. Are there any screens already?
@Mollymut: I meant the same as Dijpi asked you for. Could use all you can spare. Perhaps there's a little favour I can do for you in return ;)

Elite Knight

Nintedo Fan Mad
Ammazing I would give it a 20/10 if i could and go to your post and homebrew heaven i posted the missing texture there man. Great Job :)

Risio

Vectrex Fanboy

I'm excited to see your Mario pack, Djipi!

I'm loving this new run of Mario packs. Mode 7, stick with yours. We all have similar concepts, but each pack has a certain flavor that really separates them.

All I know is, with all these new Mario packs, I need to do something to get some attention to mine! I've been pushed to the second page!
:unsure:

Sparx

I'm in shock that you were able to create such a beautiful looking pack all by yourself! This is epic, looks like i'm going to have to play Super Mario 64 again :D

OP
M

Mollymutt

No problem, your Zelda pack was the first thing that really caught my eye when I found this site. Without people like you, the retexture scene wouldn't be alive any more. I for one am really glad that you've come back to us.
BTW, here are all of the skyboxes that I have
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5G67B9D3

Risio

Vectrex Fanboy
Mollymutt, the pack is beautiful. I just played through it today. Great stuff.

I wonder if you would allow me to use the white menu text for my pack?
Yours is terrific, and quite frankly, I just do not have the patience to work with white fonts! (Plus, they go well with my new HUD font)

Risio

Vectrex Fanboy
Thanks for the complement. I'm not sure what text you are talking about.

menu1.jpg

The white text there is from your pack. As you can see, it fits in pretty well with my new colored text.

I couldn't help but be super impressed when I was reading text in your pack. It was just so clean and crisp looking!

OP
M

Mollymutt

I used the paper mario font sheet that mdtauk made for me. By the way, thanks again for that md! I guess I don't have a problem with you using that. I also used them for a lot of other things in the game.

mode7

OMG!! Thanks a lot for the skyboxes!!! - this really helps me alot - you will get credit and if there is anything I can do for you just ask!

Terranigma

That's awesome Mollymutt. Great job on finishing the game.

Aslo, can someone else with a better video card make a video on youtube? It would be awesome to show off the hard work by the folks here at emutalk. The one by the guy before stutters probably due to weak video card.

Risio

Vectrex Fanboy
That's awesome Mollymutt. Great job on finishing the game.

Also, can someone else with a better video card make a video on youtube? It would be awesome to show off the hard work by the folks here at emutalk. The one by the guy before stutters probably due to weak video card.

There were two guys on YouTube making videos of my pack..
http://youtube.com/user/aliengrey
http://youtube.com/user/d3rr1ck64

Although, they edited my pack a little (and for the worse), so if you do get in contact with them, make sure they have a genuine copy of your pack.