What's new

Code Veronica - Tiger

chris123

Hi,

I've started to play RECV on Demul. I've finish the first part twice because a problem of autoboot for the CD2 but i've record my game on VMS and reboot Demul :)

But now, i've the bug of the Tiger, you know probably, with Chris Redfield, at the end of the game, you must get the blue eye of a tiger and, normaly, you find a socket for your 8 crank to finish the game and fight a giant spider but on Demul, you can get unlimited blue eyes whitout never find the socket.

I'm playing the french release and, i've finish the first part twice. I've see topics about ChankastCheater but i don't play under Chankast and i prefer play with sounds.

Can i edit my VMS ? Did you think there is a way to finish the game on Demul because, i'm really close to the end of the game and stopping the game after many hours (days), that's a sad idea for me :(

OP
C

chris123

I've finished the game... under Chankast :D

Apparently, there is no way to finish RECV under Demul so i've playing the game for the third time to return to the tiger and use the fantastic tool ChankastCheater to fix the bug and finish this game :)

Something fun or just interresting too, i've try RECV under Chankast last release and Chankast hack release and in the hack, there are many many sounds problems. On the official Chankast, the sound is sometimes mute but you can play, for example, one hour with sounds and when that's mute, load a savegame for one hour more of sounds. Under the hack release, you have just 5/10mn of sounds.

If the moderators agree, i can post a tutorial/faq about the game/to finish the game with official chankast and detail problems (cd2, tiger...) and how to fix them because, there are many topics about the same subjects, that's could be useful, no ?

Last edited: