Category: Multi System
• There was an endianess detection problem in mingw32 since the new savegame format was added in 0.43.4b. The consequence : savegames were incompatible between linux and windows. I have fixed this, and added some code to detect this bug to allow to load the broken savegames in linux...
• history.dat : now handles correctly the long url at start of each entry (avoid a crash)
• The screenshots directory isn't hardcoded anymore in the sources for the game selection dialog (uses the the screen_dir setting of the config file)
• You can finally change the keys for the video layers, just load a game which uses video layers and then go to the inputs section / Video layers... (notice that some games must be started before you can configure the layers, like the cave games).
• Inputs are now reseted when returning to the game, which avoids the problems when calling the gui while keeping a game key pressed.
:: Raine Official Site