What's new

Unable to load SSB

OP
Y

Yeppers

Ok, I just copied the plugins from 1.6 again (It didn't work the first time), but now it says Current GFX dll could not be used. Please select another one. I have to click the video plugin manually every time I open it. I click Start netplay... and the message comes up again, but it still lets me connect to the server. I joined a SSB game, the host started the game, and the message came up again, but the Emulator still started. Then after that, it said that an error has occured and the program has to shut down

spartan

Ok, I just copied the plugins from 1.6 again (It didn't work the first time), but now it says Current GFX dll could not be used. Please select another one. I have to click the video plugin manually every time I open it. I click Start netplay... and the message comes up again, but it still lets me connect to the server. I joined a SSB game, the host started the game, and the message came up again, but the Emulator still started. Then after that, it said that an error has occured and the program has to shut down

did you do what i told you and change the name of jabo_Direct3D8.dll to jabo_Direct3D7.dll.