And i cant fix it i dont know how !
Please can you help me admin ?
I tested it on :

PCSX2 emulator ( latest for now )
nSX2 emulator ( latest for now )
PS2emu emulator ( latest for now )

And it didnt work on either of them it makes black screen on nSX2
It makes black screen on PS2emu
It cant open it with PCSX2 ( it can but it crashes after loadin something ... )
Plllz Heelp mee :( :unsure:

Xtreme2damax

Use PCSX2, Nsx2 has been discontinued for a while now, is extremely slow has poor compatibility and doesn't work with a lot or nearly all commercial games.

PCSX2 is still actively in development, and works quite nice with a lot of games at a decent speed as long as you have a Dual Core processor (AMD64 X 2 or Core2Duo or better) and a decent graphics card (Nvidia 7xxx series or AMD/ATI 1xxx series and above). ;)

OP
D

diablothun

Tnx for reply but taht doesnt help me i tried on with PSCX2 thing and thing is that it doesnt find the bios ...
And them i must search for them but teher are no bios in the folder something may be rong ... :doh:

spartan

Tnx for reply but taht doesnt help me i tried on with PSCX2 thing and thing is that it doesnt find the bios ...
And them i must search for them but teher are no bios in the folder something may be rong ... :doh:

get the bios off the internet

Last edited:

Xtreme2damax

get the bios off the internet

Actually please don't encourage illegal downloading of copyrighted materials.

While he technically could do that, it is wiser to dump it from his own PS2 to be eligible for support with the emulator and avoid future problems related to bad/incompatible bios dumps.

If he doesn't own a PS2, he shouldn't really be using the emulator since it is technically illegal without owning a PS2 and performing a bios dump from his PS2.

spartan

Actually please don't encourage illegal downloading of copyrighted materials.

While he technically could do that, it is wiser to dump it from his own PS2 to be eligible for support with the emulator and avoid future problems related to bad/incompatible bios dumps.

If he doesn't own a PS2, he shouldn't really be using the emulator since it is technically illegal without owning a PS2 and performing a bios dump from his PS2.

im not encouraging illegal downloading, i was just saying its an option.