0 Post(s)

Talking

oh great

Plugin coder / Betatester Falcon4ever's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemmy View Post
    Hrm it still says

Upload failed due to failure writing temporary file.

Is this an EmuTalk bug or my fault?
    It is the fault of the emutalk server settings (set to secure),
    in the staff area Martin posted smth about this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Btw, here is a video I of a recent university project I did:

Wii Remote + Robot

Its really not N64 but still Nintendo
    Wow, that's a very expensive way to play a marble maze. Interesting!

Master of the Emulation Flame MasterPhW's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Heh...always thought Rapidshare required you to register. But this was easy

Here is the download link: RapidShare

Oh and thanks you for your nice comments! I hope, this source will be useful to some people.
    It's probably silly to ask, but IIRC the source of the latest nemu release wasn't released aswell, any change to see it, too?
    Would be really interesting, because nemu still has the best debugging features.
    Just a little dream of mine...
    The Future of Emulation: Emulate a High End Computer on a Low End System
    Main: Intel Core i7 (Lynnfiled) 860 (@3.802Ghz) | 8 GB DDR3-1333 | ATI XFX HD 5750 PCI-E | ATI High Definition Audio Device | 256 GB SSD + 3 TB Internal SATA2 + 4 TB external | Windows 7 Professional X64 SP1 MSDNAA
    Netbook: Asus EeePC 1015PEM | Intel Atom Dual Core N550 (1,5GHz) | 2GB DDR3-1066 | Intel GMA 3150 | 250GB HDD | Win 7 Starter
    Old One: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ (2x2.5Ghz; S939) | MSI KbT Neo2-F V2.0 | 2x1GB Corsair Value VS1GBKIT400 | Radeon HD 3850 512 MB/AGP8x | Creative SB Audigy LS | 2TB (4x500GB SATA2 HDDs Raid0) | Windows 7 Business X64 SP1 MSDNAA

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks Lemmy, I'm sure it will be useful to a lot of people.
    I didn't had much time to look at it yet, but from a quick glance at the code I noticed that the problem specified in the first post was caused because the vertex color exporting code was inside the correspondent else of an if statement that tested for texture coordinates. I will try to compile it, as soon as I have something useful I will post it in this thread.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterPhW View Post
    It's probably silly to ask, but IIRC the source of the latest nemu release wasn't released aswell, any change to see it, too?
    Would be really interesting, because nemu still has the best debugging features.
    Just a little dream of mine...
    Well probably not. Some of the code is LaC's and I am not sure he'd want it released as we are not in contact anymore.

I could maybe release the debugger source but that one is really messy delphi code that was isolated from the last Delphi Nemu and then hacked into the C++ version

What exactly would you like to see in the Debugger?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well probably not. Some of the code is LaC's and I am not sure he'd want it released as we are not in contact anymore.

I could maybe release the debugger source but that one is really messy delphi code that was isolated from the last Delphi Nemu and then hacked into the C++ version

What exactly would you like to see in the Debugger?
    The Debugger is already incredible, it's still used nowadays in a lot N64 related projects, like finding bugs after patching roms with Cooliscools Utility of Time.
    I guessed already, that it isn't possible to release the source, so thanks for the answer.
    But it could be probably usefull to release the debugger...
    I'm not a Delphi coder, but I would really like to see it and I think there's more interest in this than just me.
    Main: Intel Core i7 (Lynnfiled) 860 (@3.802Ghz) | 8 GB DDR3-1333 | ATI XFX HD 5750 PCI-E | ATI High Definition Audio Device | 256 GB SSD + 3 TB Internal SATA2 + 4 TB external | Windows 7 Professional X64 SP1 MSDNAA
    Netbook: Asus EeePC 1015PEM | Intel Atom Dual Core N550 (1,5GHz) | 2GB DDR3-1066 | Intel GMA 3150 | 250GB HDD | Win 7 Starter
    Old One: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ (2x2.5Ghz; S939) | MSI KbT Neo2-F V2.0 | 2x1GB Corsair Value VS1GBKIT400 | Radeon HD 3850 512 MB/AGP8x | Creative SB Audigy LS | 2TB (4x500GB SATA2 HDDs Raid0) | Windows 7 Business X64 SP1 MSDNAA

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    any possibility that someone can make this work for 1.1 pixel shaders?

I believe that's what my video card has : /

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Well, if you're looking to add a few things to the debugger, here's a wish list:
    1) TLB window listing current entries and their attributes
    2) details of CACHE and the tlb types in command window (for what its worth)
    3) allow editting of floating point registers
    4) display list debugger

The debugger is the best feature in Nemu. Honestly, there just aren't any tools to replace it.

[edit]
    Forgot to mention, when dumping a text disassembly it skips most of the branch types and all the coprocessor types. Of course, you can always just dump the hex and view it in the standalone disassembler, but meh.
    Last edited by zoinkity; May 7th, 2008 at 05:23. Reason: Forgot something...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mmh...any news about the debugger release Lemmy?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast