What's new

Pikmin, Audio and DSP errors

nmn

Mupen64Plus Dev.
I'm not a n00b. My age here is nothing related to my expierence in a forums and proper edicate. That being said, You shouldn't do this. I hope the fix was real just so you can learn a lesson from this. After all, being at a forums for 2 years doesn't make you a god... but acting like it will makes you an asshole.

I'm not a god, those are your words. I said there is no fix and my being here for a long while and seeing the goings on here tells me you will never find a fix for this game. The devs do not post here, ever, and they are the only ones who can fix anything.

I will bring this thread back in a month (unless the original poster does not bump the hell out of it before I do) just to say hey, I'm still waiting on this fix. That should be funny when that time comes.

nmn

Mupen64Plus Dev.
Sure, the devs of this emu may not post here, but there are some very knowledgable people - there are sometimes alternative ways to fix things. It can take many months for people to find out that there is a fix for something without a needed modification to the soruces of the emulator.

Regardless, your just giving yourself a chance to look stupid. Couldn't you just keep it to yourself and let the thread kill itself?

I do not want to act like a moderator however. I will let someone else handle this situation as I do not wish for it to get out of hand.

Giuliozzo

I have the same problem of Guitoune_88 with the same error message and code displayed and i posted a lot around the net without solution to this problem... i just want to know the method to make it work, but seems that you guys are more interested to flame than to solve a problem... if you don't know anything, just don't post. Do not answer this post with a flaming, but with REAL answers

Giuliozzo

We're all stil waiting =)

In youtube you can see videos of people playing pikmin with the dolphin emulator, so there is a way to make it work.....