What's new

New TR64_ogl & CBFD

icepir8

Hi all,

TR64_ogl is not dead after all. Still a lot of things I need to fix. But hey here is a few screen shots.

Well I may release it soon just to keep things alive.

Cheers,
Icepir8

Cyberman

It's not a bot it's Icepir8. :D

Glad to here you haven't stoped 'tinkering' with your plugin.

Side note:
Have you considered HR texturing? (LOL) As I've been discovering through .. interesting experiences it has lots of technical issues, the most challenging is how to compute your identifyer for the textures. That seems to be quite a problem especially if you want compatibility for others TPs. This is in a sort of way being worked on (sort of like kind of you know worked on :) ).

Otherwise progress is always good, looks to me there are a few texture issues (grey squirels) or that could be a transparent bitmap over a series of gray polygons (which means the polygons weren't drawn). I noticed the rat has a few texture issues too. More work, I know how that is. Glad life hasn't eaten you alive :D

Cyb

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Yeah, TR64_ogl is back! And icepir8 aswell.
Nice to have you back, hope you will get things fixed and we'll see a new version soon.
Btw: will there be a X64 release, too, like you already had in mind, or do you don't have an idea yet?

OP
icepir8

icepir8

here are a few more. Fixed a couple things

getting those squires to hold still while I dyed them gray wasn't easy.

smcd

Nice work! shame you probably had to redo some things due to the crash i'd guess (i hate having to recode things!)

h4Ck3R

GOOD JOB!
i totally support you way more than project 64. they dont keep us updated and apparently don't work on it that much. thats cool to see u updating this and posting screenshots. keep up the good work :)

3xSxE

Hi,

I wondering if there is a new version of TR64_ogl and where I can download it from. The last reply in this forum is a while back. Any vital signs?

OP
icepir8

icepir8

Sorry it is not ready for download yet and I have not had time to finish the rewrite of texture loading code.
:pirate: :tr64:

OP
icepir8

icepir8

Some of the latest screen shots from TR64_ogl_090c plugin

banjokazooie2.png

By icepir8 at 2009-05-06
banjokazooie1.png

By icepir8 at 2009-05-06

conkerbfd2.png

By icepir8 at 2009-05-06
conkerbfd1.png