What's new

Writing an OpenGL N64 GFX plugin...having trouble with PJ64...

Dave2001

I'd say you have a pretty nice start on it so far ;). If you ever need help, feel free to ask me some questions. (I am the author of Glide64)

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
Glide64? whats that?? dave2001?!? are you the same dave from final burn? can you give me links to R0mZ?

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
what a funny man this Ogy is! oh btw may i please have your final burn beta dave? I know you're hidin it somewhere! ohg please please please please please!! I"LL EVEN LICK YOUR SHOES! :plain: :plain2: :!!!: :angry:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
DK64 said:
look'n good, get on IRC and u can start sorting out hosting ;)

btw, where did u find ur info on the RCP?
No need to search for a host.
I know a place which could host it. This place hosts me and dave as well.
If you wanna know, it's: EmuXHaven (http://www.emuxhaven.net). Also on IRC, EFNet and NewNet (#emuxhaven).

Remote

mesman00 said:
hey doom, what program are u the author of? can i get a link to ur site, thanks

The Emuation Utility: A great utility that can help you out with sorting and stuff with your roms. It can even tell which emulator supports which game! It can search, zip/unzip roms, etc, and much more! Wanna get it? Get it here !

flow``

flow``
any INI could tell you what works, and there are many programs to compress and decompress files.. i really see no need for any user with half a brain to use it.

mesman00

What's that...?
nice small program, i just took a look at the source, written in vb, nice. i didn't know vb was really used at all in the emulation scene.

mesman00

What's that...?
im fully aware of what i could do, but lets face it, its not as powerful as c++. personally, i like c++ much more. anyways, lets get back on topic.

icepir8

Hi all,

Been awhile but I am working on TR64ogl plugin again. LOL. Just can't seem to let it die in peace.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
great news Ice and fantastic to see you
6.gif

D1nn

Hey Gent sorry to go off-topic but what "Is quisnam rideo risi risum permaneo did non adepto iocus" (in your sig) means?

D1nn

He who laughs last did not get the joke?

Thanks icepir8! I tried google translator but it wasn't exactly spot on.
"BTW" keep up the good work on the plugin:)

p.s Gent that's a cleverly sarcastic smart and amusing quot .... that I heard before. Putting it in Latin though was a great move it gave it a completely different spin.:D