What's new

How well is my new computer

ShadowMafia

^Topic^

Intel C2D E6750 @ 2.66GHz
OCZ 2GB DDR2 @ 800MHz
NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT
Windows XP Professional w/ SP2 x32

More information when requested, I remember getting only about 2-3FPS on Naruto 4 which was really sad.

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
it's easy to say that
try to find and install windowd x64
if you hane no knowledge in that!!!
Well, it's gonna cost you a couple hundred dollars for sure - but it's worth it if you have a processor that can fully utilize the operating system.

After putting together that rig, I'm sure he has knowledge in how to reformat and install Windows. XP

OP
S

ShadowMafia

I was thinking about a x64 OS (Not Vista) but was broke after that rig so I just used my old Windows XP CD. I will switch whenever I can.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Sometimes you can also get it for nothing if your university has the MSDNAA agreement.

Tunisao

you think the dolphin 32 bit will be run or not??N
the dolphin dev , works only on the 64bit version??

just for info the playstation 2 was working greats
you can play on u computer with play2 games!!
but i prefer nintendo with mario ^party and zelda!!!
;'(
and the playstatiopn 2 works on 32bits system

BUT

you work dolphin dev was sooo great!!!!!

Last edited:

h4Ck3R

u can get windows xp x64 for free. thats what im running right now. idk how i didnt it, but i search windows xp x64 download and i found a microsoft page that says enter all my info (address and phone number) and says that the charge is $0.00 and they email you the serial key and the link to download the .iso file.

OP
S

ShadowMafia

I just got Microsoft Windows XP Professional 64-bit Corporate Edition and back on the 32-bit I got around 6FPS on Naruto, about how much FPS will I get on this?