What's new

Running Paper Mario

X_marks_the_ed

Fear my long strand of hair!
Every time I try to run it on Nemu64, I get a message in the corner that says 'I am Bender - Please Insert Gurder' That's funny and all, but a Futurama reference doesn't really help me in solving the problem.

View attachment 37906

Is my copy bad or something?

For future reference:
-My Plugins work PERFECTLY with any other N64 rom I play on it, it's like a real N64.
-I do have the latest version of Nemu64, I just downloaded it a week ago.
-I rip all of my ROMs myself, and Paper Mario plays fine on a real N64.

EDIT: I recieved PMs from another Emu site I posted this on, claiming this was an edited picture. I assure you, it is not. This is a real problem I am facing, I just want to play Paper Mario. <.<

-Paper Mario does not appear in the list because its on my desktop and the emu is in my external hard drive.
-Conker appears twice because I forgot to delete the second one after failing to hack it to play as Greg.
-The reason I don't just play on the N64 is because I only rip ROMs in the first place to play on the computer whenever my brother decides to hog the only television set between us. <.<

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Never mind, found out the ROM I was using was corrupt. ;)

Last edited:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
If the game runs on other emulators (Project64, 1964), at least then the ROM isn't at fault.

EDIT: Ah, looks like you found out why. It is recommended that you make sure your ROMs are good before asking for help. :/