What's new

when running windows98 it keeps crashing every 1 hour. need to find out whats doeing

lightknight

any know why? i have a 220 watt power suppy and a Pentium2 350mmx... it hte Pentium2 does not have a fan..but i used it that way in my last main board and it worked great with out crashing... any 1 know why?

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
My First Reaction is (Also my First Post in this Forum :p) One of Your Backround Programs is causing Problems. I pray that you dont own a compaq computer because I have heard a bunch of problems with their computers on Crashing Every hour....

OP
L

lightknight

thanks for the help, but i fixed it a bout 5 days ago!!

it was some dum thing.. i just had to the Pentium2 a little bit out of the slot1.. i checked and pushed it down in all the way in to the slot1.. and ran bios update check for the Pentium2 and it updated the bios and now works great..:) but it just keeps reseting the bios every time i power up, after shuting down win98 2ed..and my nvidia AGP x4 card willl not work.. it just keeps on makeing a reseting sound ...? how munch watts does the AGP need?? right now i have a AT 220watt hooked up to the board...

thanks for the help any how...:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: