- Sana2 compatible net device (uaenet.device) emulation. WinPCap required.
- Full doublescan mode emulation (DBLPAL, DBLNTSC, MultiScan etc..), sprite doublescan support.
- Full SuperHires emulation, bitplanes and sprites, including ECS Denise "scrambled palette" superhires mode. Also does not downscale hires sprites to lores anymore when bitplane resolution is lores.
- SuperHires resolution added to display panel, replaces old GUI lores setting with lores, hires and superhires select box.
- .dsq (DiskSqueeze) and .wrp (Warp) disk decompression support.
- "Automount" and "Do not boot" harddrive options added.
- Axis movements can be mapped to buttons in input panel (left/right and up/down)
- Picasso96 resolutions 320x200, 320x240, 640x400 and 640x480 added to resolution list, even if no native Windows support.
- optional ini-file registry replacement. (winuae.ini or -ini <file>)
- Autocomplete added to most path text boxes.
- Added information text to hardfile panel (shows type, size,.. of HDF)
- Nordic Power 3.0 freezer cartridge support.
- lzx decompression stability and compatibility improved.
- Debugger C-command word and long word support fixed.
- Heavy CD32 Akiko C2P usage caused huge performance loss.
- AGA statefile restore crash fix.
- Analog joystick mouse emulation fix.
- A500 cycle-exact mode freeze in some cases.
- Picasso96 display preferences resolution list corruption.
- A590/A2091 SCSI emulation buffer overflow crash fix.
- Some types of HDF didn't mount properly.
- Some automount issues fixed.
- CDTV and CDTV SCSI emulation compatibility improved.
- Some ECS Denise-only features fixed.
- Miscellaneous fixes here and there.
- Blank screen in windowed mode fixed (RGB overlay incompatibility)
:: WinUAE Official Site
:: WinUAE 1.4.5