What's new

NO$GBA 2.6 released!!!

PhoenixThe3rd

Im having a little problem with Mario and Luigi - Partners in Time, as soon as I try to open the Suitcase thing a few mins in the game, the Emu crashes.

BIG THX! for the help! :) ( in advance )

PS: Awesome Emu!!! :D:D:D:D:D

EDIT: Did a little more research about the game, apperently it has a few bugz here and there ( one of them being the suitcase bug in the begining of the game :S ) shame though, such an awesome game and it runs so perfectly on No$GBA :(

Last edited:

jos90

I've got also a problem with mario and luigi partners in time: when i go to save it appears "The rom image has crashed" i thought it was a problem relative to the 2.5c version but with the 2.6 it also appears! What can i do? I've got the european version of mario and luigi partners in time

Someone!

Hullo!
This emulator is teh pwnage:

Mario Kart DS
Save type: Flash 256K

American Dragon: Jake Long
Save type: EEPROM 0.5

Nintendogs: Best Friends

Last edited:

spotanjo3

I've got also a problem with mario and luigi partners in time: when i go to save it appears "The rom image has crashed" i thought it was a problem relative to the 2.5c version but with the 2.6 it also appears! What can i do? I've got the european version of mario and luigi partners in time

It is known to be bug. Martin Korth the developer knows about it and will be fix.

Someone!

Hullo!
Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights
Save type: EEPROM 8KBytes
Unplayable cuz: Game hangs at title screen (when set to correct savetype)

(changed some info, thanks RockmanForte!)

Last edited:

spotanjo3

Nintendogs: Best Friends

Mic support for this game was already worked in version 2.4f but 2.6 is much better because of speed. :)

Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights
Save type: ???
Unplayable cuz: Game hangs at THQ Screen

Save type is: Set it to EEPROM 8kbytes

The title screen appear then error coming up and crashes.

66527793cd1.png

Last edited:

jos90

Thanks a lot for the reply.... mic?!? So it means that i can use my pc mic to play the emu?? :O :O :O:party:

spotanjo3

Thanks a lot for the reply.... mic?!? So it means that i can use my pc mic to play the emu?? :O :O :O:party:

I hope so because I have seen some people have problem with their pc mic to play the emu. Mine doesn't have a problem. :p

Low Lines

Yay finally got to use PayPal...have had it for like months but paid for all my things on eBay with bank transfer :p

Only think I really wanna make note about is how come the save type isn't automated yet *cries*

Ohs and I paid for it even though I am not really keeping up with the Emu Scene nor playing alot of games :p And I'm an Aussie of for me one $AUS Dollar is 0.84....blah American :p My point...I dunno ;p

That's about what? $3 in comparison to at least 600 $40-70 games I've gradually collected for my database project :p which doesn't seem to get finished awfully fast :p

Anyways good luck with the project mate ;p

[Edit]

Ohs and here's the zelda people been prattling about

Opengl is on the left running between about 50-75 fps
Nocash's render on the right going at about 75-95 fps

keep in mind nocash's is emulating everything that opengl is just there's like the wireframe outlines still present and there's definitely a bit too much frameskipping present because link sorta slides lol

[Edit2]

And inside small areas (like a house) your framerate is at 95-100+ so yeah :p
And correction that some of the lighting effects are not present in his new renderer...as i compared the old man his hut and he's missing like the shadow over him :p

Last edited:

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
Does anyone even use the nocash renderer? It seems like, as a general rule, the OpenGL is much better.

spotanjo3

Does anyone even use the nocash renderer? It seems like, as a general rule, the OpenGL is much better.

No, both are much better depending on the games. Martin Korth is aware of nocash renderer problem for some games and he will fix it in the next version or so. :)

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
The Opengl renderer might be better quality in some cases but the nocash renderer is much faster, i'd rather run a game with minor issues at full speed than a game with perfect video at 40fps any day. Playing with sluggish video and audio is far worse than a couple of video glitches here and there that you can ignore.

Low Lines

The Opengl renderer might be better quality in some cases but the nocash renderer is much faster, i'd rather run a game with minor issues at full speed than a game with perfect video at 40fps any day. Playing with sluggish video and audio is far worse than a couple of video glitches here and there that you can ignore.
Except when ur playing a sonic-like game (too much frameskipping) lol

smcd

For some games, the nocash renderer is a ton faster and works without glitching. I think it is nice he kept both options available :p

FlotsamX

So... if the No$CASH renderer works faster, can it run the Phantom Hourglass startup at full speed? On the 2.5c OpenGL renderer, when you see the ship, it slows down to around 40%.

Ma Chao

Proud Warrior
The actual gameplay is, for me, above full speed. Intro and cutscenes are a bit slow, but the gameplay outside houses is faster than the original game. If that's your case too, then, using nocash renderer, try using Unlimited MHz Disaster 50%.