What's new

Purpose of this message board

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
This message board dedicated to mupen64 is not like the usual emu mesage boards. I will make my project open-source and it will be the place to share ideas and informations about the developpement of the project. I think there's many things that people motivated in learning how emulators work can do since it is not at a very advanced stage. I will post the sources on this forum soon...

flow``

flow``
lol.. not to hate, but who's the one who couldnt figure out how zip support worked? and who's the one always asking for help with coding problems? :p

slougi > doom :D

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Doomulation said:

Gee, I don't think you can, Slougi :p
But I can! :happy:
:stupid:
Doom if you want people to respect you & give you some time, Try keeping that trap shut now & then, I'm getting embarrassed to see you keep putting your foot in it

flow`` said:
lol.. not to hate, but who's the one who couldn't figure out how zip support worked? and who's the one always asking for help with coding problems? :p

slougi > doom :D

:D My point exactly

Slougi

The Gentleman said:
Doom if you want people to respect you & give you some time, Try keeping that trap shut now & then, I'm getting embarrassed to see you keep putting your foot in it
Hehe, thanks dood ;)
You too flow :)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
The Gentleman said:

:D My point exactly
Nah, why should I? :(
It was just a stupid joke ???

OP
Hacktarux

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
Hey doom, if you want you can implement the zip file support in mupen64 (it's in the rom.c file) :p