What's new

NO$GBA version 2.5c has been released!!

spotanjo3

Make sure your sound is on in no$gba and everything must be default. Somethign is wrong with yours. Not this game and emulator. :)

Ma Chao

Proud Warrior
Make sure you saved your configuration after choosing FLASH 512Kbytes. Then, delete your Pokemon .sav file (in BATTERY directory), and try again (with the unpatched ROM). See if that helps.

darth4292

it aint working.whenever i press start after the diamond start screen the main menu would just flash for a second and then i get the error.

spotanjo3

It's working perfectly. Make sure your rom is not patched and delete your pokemon .sav in the battery folder first before you run this game and try again. The save type is: FLASH 512Kbytes. It did save and load just fine. :)

marinakoko

I have a problem on my no$gba...
When i'm playing a NDS ROM it won't start...(on pokemon diamond/pearl it says "the data cannot be read..On Mega Man BN5 DS "Failed to Save Game")
I'm only a newbie to use this emulation...

ninja1

on a fairly unrelated note, Anyone managed to do that spin attack on zelda:phantom hour glass (on the newest version)?, trying to work out if i am messing up or if something else is messing up, and if yes how? :p, when i try to draw a circle he just goes running off after the faerie thing

edit: nvm got it to work :bouncy:

Last edited:

XclusionNL

I have a problem on my no$gba...
When i'm playing a NDS ROM it won't start...(on pokemon diamond/pearl it says "the data cannot be read..On Mega Man BN5 DS "Failed to Save Game")
I'm only a newbie to use this emulation...

change your save options of your nosgba, for pokemon you need flash 512, i dont know for mega man, but you can try out different ones to see which work.

ninja1

@the poster above me
yeah its a real pain

ya need 2 things basicly

1. a good mouse
2. just lower the runspeed on zelda if ya cant get it to work properly, i can but again its just a pain (100% cpu disaster works good enuf for me :p), than just spin circles around the touch screen and with a little bit of luck it does its green circle attack))

there are 2 more problems with this game tho
1. The roll attack, i got him to roll once, no clue how tho =/ so if anyone got any tips on that it would be appreciated alot

2. the microphone, it simply doesnt work, so this is more of a question as it got to do with No$gba does my mic suck (i know it does so :p) or isnt the support for it just not implemented yet in zelda?

spotanjo3

there are 2 more problems with this game tho
1. The roll attack, i got him to roll once, no clue how tho =/ so if anyone got any tips on that it would be appreciated alot

2. the microphone, it simply doesnt work, so this is more of a question as it got to do with No$gba does my mic suck (i know it does so :p) or isnt the support for it just not implemented yet in zelda?

1. Try to use mouse left then move to the right twice to do the roll and I did no problem.

2. It is support for it already. It is just your computer's problem. Mine is fine and I almost finish this game with no$gba 2.5c but I am focus on castlevania Dawn of Sorrow for now before I can come back to Zelda to continue my quest. Almost finish. No problem whatsoever. Nothing's wrong with mic, nope. :)

exsonic

Since I updated my computer, I can run Phoenix Wright 100% Speed, and with the MIC support, it works wonders when I yell "Hold It" on mic, congrats on this emulator =) *Gives a buck to the programmer* *sorry for any typo*

ninja1

another question for ya rock :), when no$gba saves where does it leaves the save file? if it generates any file that is?

and if not is ther a way to copy the file over to include the save file?