nullDC BETA 1.5 Codename "Get The F**k Out" Notes
The nullDC "Team" saw the light and brings you BETA 1.5 NOW.
Changes Since BETA 1:
Too many to list. Try it and find out.
- ITS CRASHY BUGGY ****TY. If you have problems its your fault for using it.
- You'll need the latest directX redistributable to run nullDC as well as the latest VisualC++ runtimes.
You can find DirectX here (Web Installer):
DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer
or here (Offline Installer):
DirectX End-User Runtimes (November 2007)
and the VisualC++ runtimes here:
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86)
and winpcap here :
- Before running the emulator make sure that you have the necessary Dreamcast BIOS and Flash files dumped from your Dreamcast. The BIOS must be named "dc_boot.bin" and the Flash must be named "dc_flash.bin". Both files must be placed in the "Data" directory which is in the location where you installed the emulator.
- Sound Is Broken
- We don't know if something else apart from sound is broken in this version.
- Gamepads are (supposedly) supported. Note: Only tested on XBOX/XBOX360 controllers and the Dreamcast<->PC adapter that lev| donated ( http://www.ztnetstore.com/index.php?ref=51
if you want to get one
- Joystick/n works ONLY with joysticks, use old [winhook] for keyboard
- also look ReadMe_old.txt
- the _mmu version has mmu emulation when used in intepreter mode