What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Feedback to MasterPhW - Texture Projects' Thread

Datadayne

I think this is a great idea MasterPhw. I hope you dont give up half way through. Now we wont need to search for packs anymore.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Unofficial, wtf?
Just look at the thread... I just unpacked the package und repacked it and uploaded it...
You never released a Master Quest (E) [h1c] and (f1) Package only for the (!) ones, but there was one by legend of zelda out of your package in these old thread... so I don't know what he changed, which version he used or whether it causes trouble with MQ, so I decided to call it Unofficial, because you never released it and your pack will be added soon...

Last edited:
OP
ggab

ggab

Emutalk Member
keep up your excellent work MasterPhW !

the (latest added) Mario Kart 64's ones are great! :)

MasterPhW

Thanks for some feedback... you are the third guy which give me some positive feedback!?

Risio

Vectrex Fanboy
Great job! Organization is a no no word on these boards, so thanks for actually doing this! Although.....................................

I'd love to have my Mario 64 pack up there!
-Risio

MasterPhW

Yeah, you're pack will be added soon...
Btw: I think your pack is really great, .one of the greatest...
only one has the same quality and innovation in my opinion than yours and that is Mode7's texture pack...

Last edited:

Vanit

Haven't posted here in 2 years and my packs still found their way into the list. Thanks for being thorough! ^^;

I'm a little bummed that after all the work I put into the titlescreen background for kerber's MK pack that he didn't give me credit in a readme or something. D:

Last edited:

Elite Knight

Nintedo Fan Mad
MasterPhW why dont you add Datadynes pack i will get updates from him when ever hes on MSN hes only one once a week so why dont you add his.

MasterPhW

MasterPhW why dont you add Datadynes pack i will get updates from him when ever hes on MSN hes only one once a week so why dont you add his.

If you would read the first post of my thread, you would recognize, that I will add all texture packs, to this thread, but I started backwards and there are still some pages and posts left, till I will finally find and also add his pack, so please, wait and see. :angry:

BTW: it's a shame, that nobody answered on the missing packs I also added to my list... want to add a mirror too! :(

Last edited:

Datadayne

If you would read the first post of my thread, you would recognize, that I will add all texture packs, to this thread, but I started backwards and there are still some pages and posts left, till I will finally find and also add his pack, so please, wait and see. :angry:

And that will be a while. My pack is on the first or second page. Ah well, I think its such a great idea your doing this MasterPhW.

Datadayne