What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Feedback to MasterPhW - Texture Projects' Thread

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
I'm now providing additional megaupload mirrors for all packs, restructured the posts with list tags and fancy icons and after finishing I add all the remaining missing packs to the sticky. Just to let you know. :)

Martin

Administrator
That's a great idea. :)
I would still host them on my premium accounts because I don't use them at all otherwise. And if I look at the download quota of some texture packs, they are at 6k+ and even they are small, it will save some bandwidth and traffic for your network.

That's good, doesn't hurt with extra download locations. :)

You can add them here whenever you have some spare time:

http://www.emutalk.net/downloads.php

I'm going to sort out the emulators into two sections as well: Current Emulators and Archived Emulators

Hellraiser465

Won't be long until Djipi finishes up his Majora's Mask Cel Shaded pack... be sure to add it when it's done. And sorry if someone already said this, I was too lazy to read back... it's such a hassle on my phone.

plarseneau

please fix the download for the castlevania lod the texture dosent work i cant extract the texture pack and please email me pl9090 at live.ca when done :)