What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Feedback to MasterPhW - Texture Projects' Thread

WWLink

Hero of Winds
What exactly is the difference between "Djipi's and Mdtauk's Majaora's Mask Pack" and "Djipi's Realistic Majora's Mask Pack". Aren't they the same thing?

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
What exactly is the difference between "Djipi's and Mdtauk's Majaora's Mask Pack" and "Djipi's Realistic Majora's Mask Pack". Aren't they the same thing?
As far as I read, Djipi and Mdtauk shared a lot of textures in the beginning to create a very gud looking texture pack, but then Djipi hadn't the time to update, wanted to release, but Mdtauk wasn't there to talk with him, so Djipi only released his textures, so there are a lot missing of Mdtauk...
That was the story I read in the thread as far as I can remember!

WWLink

Hero of Winds
As far as I read, Djipi and Mdtauk shared a lot of textures in the beginning to create a very gud looking texture pack, but then Djipi hadn't the time to update, wanted to release, but Mdtauk wasn't there to talk with him, so Djipi only released his textures, so there are a lot missing of Mdtauk...
That was the story I read in the thread as far as I can remember!

Oh...

MasterPhW

Wow... Uhh... one month and no update!
We are also in a new year now, so wow... ;)
Sorry for that, wasn't on the PC, that much time, but I'm back at university at 7.jan and I think I'll find some time to update my post and add new links!
Hope there's still interest in this little project of mine!

Last edited:
OP
ggab

ggab

Emutalk Member
yes, of course.

we really apreciate your work :)

the goal for this year would be, to have the recommended or most popular packs listed *_*

happy new year to all!

MasterPhW

Hows it comming MasterPhW?

Always checking back your thread for new links.
University was f*cking much work, that's the reason, why it's slowed down! o_O
Sorry for that, have to finish some more stuff, then I'll be back at work and finish the collection ASAP!
Thanks for the support!

MasterPhW

I'm back on rolling baby! Already uploaded a lot new texture packs, also created new subcategories etc.
Only 140 threads left! Then I will create a new "design" like

GAME

Texture Pack 1
author: BLUB (with link to his/her profile to give him/her respect via pm or stuff like that)
number of textures: 1337

Texture Pack 2
author: BLA
number of textures: 696

And screenshots...
etc.

But we should discuss the final design later. Hope you still enjoy what I am doing!?

Last edited:

gitech

N64 Artist
Yes MasterPhW,

We all enjoy you are doing!

I like your idea for a new layout. With some work it will be great. A pack version # and if it is the true final would be great. My pack isn't exactly complete but it's getting there!

Discuss it anytime. :)

frogsoblivious

Hey MasterPhW, really awesome job rounding everything up. I am especially impressed because you even included my little pack that I threw up for fun in the middle of one of Djipi's threads! You are amazingly thorough!

Under Super Mario 64, you list Butters/Jale's pack as missing. If you need it, I can email it to you (it won't let me attach anything right now for some reason).

MasterPhW

Hey MasterPhW, really awesome job rounding everything up. I am especially impressed because you even included my little pack that I threw up for fun in the middle of one of Djipi's threads! You are amazingly thorough!

Under Super Mario 64, you list Butters/Jale's pack as missing. If you need it, I can email it to you (it won't let me attach anything right now for some reason).
Thanks, that would be really great.
Send you a PM.
Also I have great info for all of you: next week my holidays starts and I have at 8 weeks without university, so I'll find some time to finally finish it completely I guess. No promises yet, because I'll have to do still a lot work, but I'll try my best to find some time.

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
sure we have please to see improvment ^^.

If you want some help , i will be happy to help you ^^ PM me if you want ^^

sigfried.m

Can you suggest me a good hi-res pack for Zelda Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask and Paper Mario? There are only single files for various objects/items.

cerebus5

Djipi and Federelli's work on Ocarina and Majora's Mask is the best. Paper Mario there isn't a completed project yet but I just take what is there and put it all together, it's still quite impressive.

Last edited: