What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Feedback to MasterPhW - Texture Projects' Thread

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Thanks a lot for organizing it :D

hey MasterPhW, I have a 55MB Paper Mario Pack and I think is from alien{S}py though I'm not 100% sure, here's the link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JMZKDOEE

Thanks, finally a guy which tries to help me! You will be credited as well! THX! Really!
If there would be more than you, I could finish this better than just as an one man army! :(

Last edited:

WWLink

Hero of Winds
Why don't you have Cloudscapes Mario pack up there? If you need the download I can give it to you, but it should still be in his thread.

MasterPhW

Why don't you have Cloudscapes Mario pack up there? If you need the download I can give it to you, but it should still be in his thread.

Because it will be added, if I reach his thread/posts... why did nobody tries to read my posts?

OP
ggab

ggab

Emutalk Member
hi master

what is -------------------DEAD&M.I.A.------------------- ?

well, just the "m.i.a".... dead and missing I. A. ?

THANKS!

PS: you have updated first page games' posts too, great :)

MasterPhW

DEAD and Missing in Action, a technical term from the army.
I'm searching for the download's because most of these projects had published a download, but then it went offline.
I updated as much as possible!
EDIT: agozer was faster! ;)

MasterPhW

Here you go Master, (I feel like a slave saying that).

http://files.filefront.com/Risios+Retro+Mario+64Zip/;8931736;/fileinfo.html

Tis the ole Retro Mario pack.
Was your pack also dead&missing? I wasn't in your post yet, but thanks for uploading the newest one, so I don't have to search for it, when I come to your thread!
Finally there are some guys trying to help me, thanks for this!
I hope there are also some guys with the other missing packs!?

Ironcast is banned and his pack would be dead.

If you mean Iconoclast I know and I wondered a long time before, why he was banned. I also wondered, why squall_leonhart seems to be banned on ET, he's a respected member of NGemu and other emulation pages.
But the most important question is, why did you posted this here? Did he started another texture pack, I didn't added yet or just to say, that he will never finish his virtua chess one?

Last edited:

etking

Nice work! I suggest the size (e.g. 65MB) of each pack and the numer of files (e.g. 300 textures replaced) to be added to each texture pack description. This way it would be much easyer to find the right ones. Also one or two "recommended combination(s)" for each game could be added.

MasterPhW

Nice work! I suggest the size (e.g. 65MB) of each pack and the numer of files (e.g. 300 textures replaced) to be added to each texture pack description. This way it would be much easyer to find the right ones. Also one or two "recommended combination(s)" for each game could be added.
Will do that, after I finished the collection... it's a little bit on hold, have to finish my VBA-M doc first!

Last edited:
OP
ggab

ggab

Emutalk Member
yes. i'm happy to see u in VBA-M's team :)

PS: next time you update... please rename in post #7, the title:

The Legend of Zelda: Orcarina of Time

to

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

MasterPhW

yes. i'm happy to see u in VBA-M's team :)

PS: next time you update... please rename in post #7, the title:

The Legend of Zelda: Orcarina of Time

to

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

WOHA! *lolz*
Done... ^^

VBA-M is a great project and I've always tried to help as much as I can... you can see that in my texture thread! ^^

[ROLO]

Your Boss
LOL I think I'm happy that I'm not a girl then :p hoho

Now I'm just waiting for Djipi to upload the mdtauk & Djipi's Majora's pack

Thanks again Master for keeping this useful thread updated, keep it up friend