Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation nHancer not loading!

nHancer isn't loading on startup! The little ***** refuses to open! The only way I can open it is by uninstalling/reinstalling and then it opens normally but next time I start my computer I have the same problem, it doesn't open!

This pisses me off no end cos I hate Nvidia control panel, it sucks big time, always playing up, resetting my dual screen settings. I do have the latest version of nHancer which supposedly supports the latest Forceware drivers (I have Forceware 162.18) so I don't know what the problem is.

I use nHancer all the time and it's going to drive me crazy if I have to uninstall/reinstall everytime just to open it. Has anybody had this problem?

????????????????????????? Doomulation's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Since when do programs have a gender?
    I've never even heard of this program, but was there such a thing as a time when it worked fine?
    In XP you can also use the old-style nVidia control panel.
    Atashi wa juu-yon-sai no onna no ko! Atashi no namae wa Miizuki. Yurushiku ne!
    Nani? Atashi o shinjirimasen desu ka? Baka!
    "You're all doomed! Doomed, I say! Hehe... are we approaching the end of the world?"

shikata ga kaite aru - "the instructions are written above"
    Need to download GoodN64 or instructions to use it? Need to check if it's a good or bad rom?
    Download: Glide64 | Hacktarux's wrapper

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomulation View Post
    Since when do programs have a gender?
    I've never even heard of this program, but was there such a thing as a time when it worked fine?
    In XP you can also use the old-style nVidia control panel.
    Silly me, I should have shown you the link. http://www.nhancer.com/

nHancer is brilliant when it works, but is a little Dyke when it won't open, which lately its been doing. As I said the only way I can open nHancer is by reinstalling it. And just like Shania Twain, nVidia CP doesn't impress me much.

And yes, all my programs are *****es...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry for the unnecessary double post but I thought it was err...necessary. nHancer is the least of my problems, I have a far more pressing concern.

As I stated earlier I have a problem with nVidia resetting my dual screen settings at whim. Sometimes, it doesn't even matter if the settings aren't changed, I still receive no signal from my LCD (my secondary monitor). This usually happens everytime I restart my computer and so I have to run the multiple display wizard yet again.

And for some reason Nvidia sets the resolution of my primary monitor to 60 hz so I have to change it back yet again to 85 hz.

Also when I play video through WMP I get no signal from the LCD, even though 'Use Overlays' are ticked in the performance/advanced options and the modify full-screen options in nVidia CP are correctly set to fullscreen/ Analogue (Analogue is the LCD)

The only way I can get video to display on my LCD is by opening nVidia CP, select multiple display wizard without running it,while playing video thru WMP, sometimes I might have to turn WMP off/on a couple times for it to work. However if I close WMP then I have to repeat the whole process again!

Does, um, anyone have this problem with nVidia CP or is my computer...erm, excuse my french, completely ****ED?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Maybe a pretty obvious suggestion, but have you tried older/newer drivers?
    "You're all doomed! Doomed, I say! Hehe... are we approaching the end of the world?"

Need to download GoodN64 or instructions to use it? Need to check if it's a good or bad rom?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The latest drivers that nVidia could provide....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ya? Then could try unofficial drivers. There's lots of those for XP too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ya? Then could try unofficial drivers. There's lots of those for XP too.
    Nah, unofficial drivers can be buggy, as I heard forceware beta 163 reportedly is.

Anyway, I uninstalled/reinstalled forceware 162 drivers and fingers/legs crossed (I need to go to the toilet!) nVidia is behaving itself - hopefully that puts the ***** back in her box!

As for the other *****, nHancer, that little dyke still doesn't put out. If I appear to be sounding sexist, I am. I'm a male. And I don't get laid as much as I used to. I'm married...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A.I. View Post
    ...hopefully that puts the ***** back in her box!...
    Yeah, so apparently you have the naughty vision that everything has a gender and apparently that you should mistreat women and call them *****es.
    Get a grip on yourself! Don't let your private life ruin the poor software and drivers' lives.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, so apparently you have the naughty vision that everything has a gender and apparently that you should mistreat women and call them *****es.
    Get a grip on yourself! Don't let your private life ruin the poor software and drivers' lives.
    Ah ha! You proably got a point! Maybe I should treat my computer like a real lady and give it/her some virtual chocolates/flowers, take it/her out on the town and wine and dine it/her and maybe just maybe it/she might put out and do what I want for a change.

But I'm a cheap ******* and only use it/her for her pretty graphics and naughty, pirated programs and then give her a defragging when the little ***** starts playing up and...I think I better stop now before I reveal to much of myself...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast