What's new

GBA on mobile phones? DONE!!

Codexing

The Xpaniard
Ok, this is not so new, but for those of you who might be interested, there is now a fully working version of vBagX, the first GBA emulator for mobile phones.

If you have a Nokia S60 phone (there are many of those out there) you should really try it. It works full speed on most phones (with sound off though) and it's pretty much the same as playing on a GBA micro.

If you don't want to carry out a GBA/DS/PSP, this is so far the best way bring some entertainment everywhere. I highly recommend it.

The emulator can be found at the official website of www.vampent.com
If you have any doubts you can always ask on the forums (BTW, I'm a mod over there :p).

Hope you liked the news!

flowrent

Because it's not a symbian,d'oh . Here's a list of phones that will work . Are there any plans for a windows mobile version of this emulator, or why is it easier to code for symbian ?

fate11

Reply emulators for mobile phones meboy

If you have a java mobile phone you can use the emulator called meboy to play gameboy colour and original game boy roms on your cell phone. Ive never heard of a gameboy advance emulator for mobile phones. How does it run? Hows the emulation speed? http://www.techagesite.com/meboy.htm you can always look for a java version of anything sis anyway

Stezo2k

S-2K
yeah, ive been using the emu for a while. its pretty damn quick on my n95. very impressive for a mobile phone

Zoomer

This is really sweet. On my Palm Treo (Windows Mobile) I have been running NES, GameBoy Color, and even SNES but GBA is horridly slow. Would love to see a FAST emulator.