What's new

What are the odds (REPLY!)

Vboy

EmuCrazy
What are the odds of playing zelda with no errors on UHLE? Cuz I was gonna give it a try. If I played Zelda on Nemu64 with NO bugs do you think it would be a good idea to use this? What are the known issues with OOT on uhle?

I got one called ULTRAHLEZELDA, will that fix all bugs?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
You shouldn't even be using UltraHLE, because quite frankly, it's older than ancient. Also, UltraHLE only runs on Glide, so unless you can get a Glide wrapper working with it, don't even bother.

Odds? Not very good if you ask me.

I played OoT on it many years ago when I had a Voodoo card, but I never played past Kokiri Village and the first room in the Great Deku Tree. IIRC, everything seemed fine on the surface.

Last edited:
OP
Vboy

Vboy

EmuCrazy
I'm using Alpha. It's very fast but the sound is cut off, and I can't use Jabo's audio plugins. I'd say besides Corn and this, Nemu64 is #1. Project64 is still very good but I don't know why later versions are slow even if I meet the requirements. What are Nemu64s requirements? I've heard they're beefy but if I don't meet PJ64's requirements, how can I meet Nemu's beefy requirements? I use Intel pentinum (?) 4.

Danny

Programmer | Moderator
You shouldn't even be using UltraHLE, because quite frankly, it older than ancient. Also, UltraHLE only runs on Glide, so unless you can get a Glide wrapper working with it, don't even bother.

Odds? Not very good if you ask me.

I played OoT on it many years ago when I had a Voodoo card, but I never played past Kokiri Village and the first room in the Great Deku Tree. IIRC, everything seemed fine on the surface.

Nice post, I couldn't agree more

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Could you please look at the date of the last post before you decide to reply to a thread? Its fine if its relevant information but at this point nobody is still waiting for an answer here.