What's new

No$Gba Problem

spotanjo3

hi guys i have problem with megaman star force i cant see the viruses i battle and BTW i dont have the bios files and other stuff

Try iDeaS 1.0.1.8a for now because this is not emulate yet.

By the way, at the start of the conversation.. you will see the black on the bottom but don't worry. It was a bug and ideas developer is aware of that and will fix it in the next version or so but please keep press enter until you are outside of your house then everything will be fine. :)

spotanjo3

That's ok. But, sometimes sorry is not going to help you because mod can ban you no matter what. Know why ? You register and you knew the rules and if you didnt read the rules but do it anyway. Mods knows people and they are not stupid. Please not do it again next time, ok ? Thanks! :D

rafaelinux

By the way, any way of improving performance on iDeaS?... no$gba throws perfect performance at 1x or unlimited-mhz-disaster 100%, i mean, perfect.. but iDeaS is more like a slideshow.

hi

sorry to brother you sorry for my spell i am trying to save a game on no$gba for the game Mario and Luigi Partners in Time when i try too save to crashes please pleaase help please be poifck how too fix it please

spotanjo3

sorry to brother you sorry for my spell i am trying to save a game on no$gba for the game Mario and Luigi Partners in Time when i try too save to crashes please pleaase help please be poifck how too fix it please

You can't. It is not emulate for save state for ds yet.

Ody

Actually I think he means even in-game save... When you reach the album that lets you make an in-game save, the emulator crashes as well even if you have the correct save type (EEPROM 64 KB) as if you were trying to save/load state.

exsonic

I was just reading this topic and I found the solution to my speed problems, thanks a lot =D (Running without frame skips)