What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.
  • As members seem to have a problem reading the release threads:

Djipi's packs are built for the (Glide64 finale) Plugin. Nolonger supported!
    Djipi's packs are built for the (GlideN64) Plugin.
    These two Plugins are two completely different pieces of code.

GlideN64.HTC archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on Glide64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Glide64.DAT archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on GlideN64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Djipi has never made a pack for use with Rice video and never will. any packs found in this format are not authorized!

GlideN64 is the new standard and only requires an Radeon 6XXX.
    This is a somewhat older GPU and should be readily available.
    Do everyone a favor and upgrade!

Nintemod Super Mario 64 Retextured

pene12

Hello at all :)

I downloaded the texture pack (V 0.2) and use it with project64 2.2.0.3 (glide64 for pj64).

But it does not look like this:
I dont have the trees, Lakitu with cam icon is different ect. The castle looks good, the tube is also in hd ect.

Screenshot:
d4vvnutiu68tglsv0.png

From the video:
d4vvodonmbn7x117g.jpg

I also try glide64 final but with the same result. :( Can anyone help me please?

Last edited by a moderator:

pene12

Thanks for your help, but the textures dont work. :(
Background at the start are also standard.
At the beginning pj64 loads 504 textures, but in the pack are 664 pngs. :-/

Btw is glide final better than glide for pf64?

pene12

16GB / W7 x64 (Intel i7 3770k with GTX 570 Dont know if that's important.)

I test it with RiceVideo 0.4.4 RELEASE and the textures works .. but .. now the fonts are goofy. :(

Game:
d4w77wvdohlsg51zw.jpg

Settings RiceVideo
d4w77w2crxdgvbqe4.jpg

d4w77vb4yvzqegiu4.jpg

[Can not post links as a new user :blush: )

pene12

In the video the user play the EU version (DE language) and it works fine. :huh:

I test the U rom and have the exact same bugs. :cry:

EDIT:
It works with Project64 1.6 (!) and glide final. And i can use the .dat in project64 2.2 with glideforpj64 - works too. :D

I dont know where the bug is. :-/

Last edited:

pene12

Thanks, will try it later.

Project64 with glide final works (now) too btw. I use specific settings, it works and i try to search for the setting where make problems.

Now it works with default settings too, dont know why. Glide for pj64 still dont work.

EDIT:
Great, the textures works but the F5 quicksave are randomly broken. If i save with f5 and load with f7 sometimes audio is dead and the saved state is "broken".

Anyone know this bug and have a solution to fix it?

Last edited:

pene12

xD

Yeah, thats a solution. :)

And i still have texture errors, but less than before. World 3 i don't see bubbles underwater.
Test with glide final and GlideN64 (latest build). Both load 644 images/textures, but maybe that's not all? :(

EDIT:
Alpha Channel on and it works, but glideN64 strecht the screen (4:3 setting!). :(

Last edited:

talker

The bubbles are invisible for me aswell (jap release)
To fix that I had to set "Use alpha channel fully" under the texture-tab in GlideN64

To avoid strechd image you have to make sure that your aspect is set to 4:3.

okarowarrior

i cant find the way to make this work. I have pj64 2.2 with the last plugins. Ive made all the steps you suggest. No results. Sometimes the emulator seems to load (black screen at beggining with text saying loading textures) but there's no difference in the game