What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.
  • As members seem to have a problem reading the release threads:

Djipi's packs are built for the (Glide64 finale) Plugin. Nolonger supported!
    Djipi's packs are built for the (GlideN64) Plugin.
    These two Plugins are two completely different pieces of code.

GlideN64.HTC archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on Glide64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Glide64.DAT archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on GlideN64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Djipi has never made a pack for use with Rice video and never will. any packs found in this format are not authorized!

GlideN64 is the new standard and only requires an Radeon 6XXX.
    This is a somewhat older GPU and should be readily available.
    Do everyone a favor and upgrade!

Nintemod Super Mario 64 Retextured

Aurelian

Maverick Hunter
Just at first glance, and playing your pack for a few min. , I will go as far as to say, you are a god among Retexture'ers. Nintendo's got nothing on you.

Ma Chao

Proud Warrior
Datadyne, the link you pasted is broken, but the one provided by elxuxi isn't. Although that link comes with a rom too... elxuxi, you should upload and post here only the hi-res pack, not the roms.

As for the pack, it looks awesome, even for a first release! Keep up the good work!

OP
elxuxi

elxuxi

Textureador
Into the section you "descargas" (Donwloads) of the web this the version only with textures, the host k I have it does not leave me link files in other external webs

SWAT_Marc

Ind. Design Student
Perdona que te solucione un poco el texto, como comentas que tienes problemas con el traductor y tal ;)

In the website there's a section called "Descargas" (Downloads) where you can get the texture-pack. The host doesn't allow to link files hosted in external sites.

---

This is the best re-texture pack of Mario64 I've seen. I must admit I didn't saw it earlier (I only read the title) because I thought it would be just another newbie playing with MS Paint. I was wrong :D

ctatumt

YAYY!!! This is one of my favorite SM64 retextures! I'm so glad you actually finished it! Nice work! :bouncy:

Risio

Vectrex Fanboy
I'm actually really impressed with the GS codes you used on Mario.

The lighting REALLY improves his model.

Well done!

:bouncy: