What's new

Majoras mask running slower

Vboy

EmuCrazy
I've been playing majoras mask with fine speed. Except there are pauses upon entering areas. Turning off Advanced block linking slows the game down more. But my real question is, I got the bunny hood, but using it slows down the game, or just having it in my invintory slows it down. I'm using PJ64 1.5 since it works best for me.:plain:

OP
Vboy

Vboy

EmuCrazy
Okay fuck shit damn fuck!!!!!!!!!! I'm trying to load My majoras mask save state but it says unable to load. Also, all my PCS folders and icons are scrambled pixels of other things. I even played the song of time to save, but it never left a file. Only my owl statue file from very long ago. I lost the bunny hood and 8 other masks along with 7 other HPS. And hundreds of bank rupees. This happened after I tried to load the state with 1.7 and it failed. So now 1.5 can't load it shit!!!!!!!!!!! I hate my computer.... so aggrivating on such a hot day. >=(

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Save states are rarely compatible between versions (more like never, without a converter), and this is true for all emulators.

OP
Vboy

Vboy

EmuCrazy
fixed. Doe's advanced block linking being on really make FPS go up? What games run fast with it off?