What's new

New How Do I Put In More Cheats!

itachi-sasuke

I just got project64 I want to know how to get more cheats for zelda ocarina of time also I want to know the codes for some.:linux:

Vboy

EmuCrazy
If you want cheats, you can use the Project64K and go into cheats and there will be a slide to the right. The same with older project64's. With 1.5, you right click the backround in the cheats section and click add cheat. On 1.6 you press the GS button though I've never gotten it to work.

OP
itachi-sasuke

itachi-sasuke

o is project64k a thing I have to download because I just downloaded it also your not makeing any sense.

majinvegeta2

You don't need Pj64k
Just unlock the "hide advanced options" under the settings.
Then right click in the cheats-menu and youll be able to add new cheats.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Didn't you "have" cheats? Find them on the web--there are lots if only you look. There are plenty of already existing cheats for the emulator too.

OP
itachi-sasuke

itachi-sasuke

Im trying to do some cheats but they dont work also Im trying to play zelda Oot and Im at the when link talks to zelda right before ganon's tower and when it rumbles it gets an error and Im using cheats but it worked before why is that?

OP
itachi-sasuke

itachi-sasuke

? but what I dont understand is that the code I try to use it did not work but people did it and it worked.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
If I am not mistaken, PJ only shows codes relevant to the current ROM. So the european version has other codes than the USA one.
Anyway, first off, save like you would in the game, then load it. If that doesn't work, remember that cheats aren't always perfect; they can mess up how the game works, hence you would get an error.
Try disabling any cheats prior to the scene and hope it works. You can enable them again after.

majinvegeta2

Yeah, but thats not like that if he put them in himself.
Not only EU and US have different codes. Different EU versions has different codes too and the us versions also.

So, if you have put them in manually, check if they are for the version youre using.