What's new

Oil Strike in Terminia!

Shadow_archmagi

At least.. thats my best guess as to why about half the ground textures in the game are pitch black. I'm not sure whats causing this, as I've got a Geforce 3. I think. Possibly 4.

Here's a pic

Shot at 2007-07-03

How do I fix this? Its getting annoying for the parts where all the textures are black and I'm jumping from a black ledge to a black platform over a black pit..

OP
S

Shadow_archmagi

I should probably also mention that sometimes, when viewed from certain angles, they work fine. And as I'm playing now, after a time-reset from my last post, some of them seem to have... fixed themselves. Others have not. Sometimes they'll be switched with the WRONG texture too. I ran into some nasty water-blue lava a minute ago.. ugh.

Coredo

Nolife
At least.. thats my best guess as to why about half the ground textures in the game are pitch black. I'm not sure whats causing this, as I've got a Geforce 3. I think. Possibly 4.

Either get a new graphics card, try updating your current graphics card's drivers or try another graphics plugin.

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
Geforce 3 supports Dx8 (PS1.0xVS1.0) though. (Geforce 3 only rleased in TI models, there were no Geforce 3 MX cards.)

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Options --> Settings --> Plugins. Look around, the emulator isn't that complicated.